Non-Confernce Update..

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
so when missouri, k-state, or KU play in KC, its in a four team tourney at the sprint center on espn.

when iowa state plays in KC, its in municipal auditorium against a team i can't name a player or coach of in its history. terrific!

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
i bet UNI and Drake are thrilled with this.

Tell me why we should care what UNI and Drake think?

ISU fans benefit little from the Drake\UNI games. At least this game throws a bone to some of our KC alums (during break, a time when hilton typically won't be that full anyways) and also helps the big 12 presence in Kansas City that i think everyone wants to preserve.

Definitely thinking about making a night of this.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Someone needs to get the details of this contract. It could possibly put a lot of the concerns to sleep. I HAVE to think there is, at the very least, a return game to Hilton.

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
No way in hell we schedule a game like this to try to impress a recruit. Ever. Get your heads out of your *****

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR
a game over a break against a lowsy team that allows our fans that live in another major metro to attend, gets a young ISU team some road experience and gets ISU more publicity from the KC Market? Doesn't see like a big deal to me.

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
a game over a break against a lowsy team that allows our fans that live in another major metro to attend, gets a young ISU team some road experience and gets ISU more publicity from the KC Market? Doesn't see like a big deal to me.

How many people realistically care about UMKC? Let's be honest. This gives us negative publicity

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
How many people realistically care about UMKC? Let's be honest. This gives us negative publicity

More about throwing isu fans and alumni in the kc area a bone id guess. I don't care about umkc.. but I generally don't care about mid majors in general including uni and drake

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron