Neb QB recruit decommits

tyrelrobert

Oct 18, 2006
West Des Moines,IA
..and yet, you Clowns hang on every minute of husker recruiting. I couldn't tell you one name of someone committed to ISU, yet you follow Husker recruiting over here like John and Kate.

Let me know when ISU wins a Big XII North title, m'kay?

Yet you go out of your way to make it on an ISU website to defend your beloved corn-holes.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
..and yet, you Clowns hang on every minute of husker recruiting. I couldn't tell you one name of someone committed to ISU, yet you follow Husker recruiting over here like John and Kate.

You call us Clowns, yet, here you are on a Iowa State message board making posts. If you don't like ISU, why are you making posts on an ISU message board?

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa

Let us know when you win the Big 12 in basketball. Hell, I'll make it easy on you. Why don't let us know when you guys win an NCAA tournament game. Oh, that's right. I guess you'd actually have to GO to the tourney first.

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona

Scoreboard.

:biglaugh:

tyrelrobert

Oct 18, 2006
West Des Moines,IA
Let us know when you win the Big 12 in basketball. Hell, I'll make it easy on you. Why don't let us know when you guys win an NCAA tournament game. Oh, that's right. I guess you'd actually have to GO to the tourney first.

you have it all wrong... when nu sucks at basketball (most of the past century), they are creighton basketball fans or they act like they don't care about basketball until nu is relevent again (again, not very often)

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley

Listen CJ, you're huskers weren't the only school recruiting Tyler. Iowa State offered Tyler a ways back too, so this is an IOWA STATE recruiting issue as well. And we may be taking a 2nd qb in this class, so this is more than just being a husker recruit decommiting to us. And those ISU recruits you don't know, you better learn them, because well, our recent commits to ISU, beat your husker recruits this year. 9-7. Thankfully ISU still got into the Insight bowl after your team choked last Saturday.

Tyler Gabbert - Yahoo! Sports

RustyClone

Dec 16, 2008
Hockenheim
Actually, Gabbert the lesser was informed by Bo that his services are no longer required as they are looking for a different kind of QB.

Oh, and while you were busy laughing it up because "nobody wants to play for Pelini", NU got TWO, count 'em TWO, 4* commits today from Fort Hays. The best Juco LB in the country and a mammoth offensive tackle previously committed to LSU. That's right, LSU.

You do realize that Ft. Hays State University is not a junior college, don't you?

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa

And yet your team used to be the Bugeaters, and had to steal the name Cornhuskers from an Iowa school.

Yeah.

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=2802

Talk about obsessed, just like you posting on an ISU board.

9-7. In your house. More turnovers than points. Ouch.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI

dear CJDelmonico,

Cyclones Earn First Win at Nebraska Since 1977 - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAcKiMy0Gp4]YouTube - Iowa State postgame lockeroom celebration vs. Nebraska (10-24-09)[/ame]

m'kay???

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
Maybe Nebraska decided that they don't even need a QB. Just grab a DL and put him in the backfield when it comes to crunch time in a championship game.

Never mind, they already tried that and it failed as the 5 yard line barrier rose up and bit them once again. At least they didn't put the ball on the ground in the last situation.

kgreeny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
you have it all wrong... when nu sucks at basketball (most of the past century), they are creighton basketball fans or they act like they don't care about basketball until nu is relevent again (again, not very often)
:biglaugh:....or they are KU bball fans, and not band wagon they have always liked them.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Reactions: tyrelrobert

MrReality

Sep 5, 2008
I lived in Omaha at the time and I can't remember EVER hearing this..... not calling it BS but would just like to see this article/quote

Suh said it just this week on a local radio show. It was a live interview. Not sure if it's archived anywhere, but the LJS and OWH both had brief little blurbs about it.

About the "Fort Hays" JUCO players, it is actually Fort Scott. They played in the JUCO national championship game last week and the #1 JUCO LB (LaVonte David) and the #3 JUCO Tackle ("Yoshi" Hardrick, a previous LSU commit) both committed to Nebraska yesterday. Still would have liked to have kept Curtis Carter.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Can't wait to kick Fuskers *** next year!!! Let me guess you guys are still ******** about the Texas game...big 12 screwed the fuskers.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
Suh said it just this week on a local radio show. It was a live interview. Not sure if it's archived anywhere, but the LJS and OWH both had brief little blurbs about it.

About the "Fort Hays" JUCO players, it is actually Fort Scott. They played in the JUCO national championship game last week and the #1 JUCO LB (LaVonte David) and the #3 JUCO Tackle ("Yoshi" Hardrick, a previous LSU commit) both committed to Nebraska yesterday. Still would have liked to have kept Curtis Carter.

Go figure Long John Silvers is one of the only places that still cares about Nebraska.

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
why would anyone want to play for horseface number two.
harrison barnes wants to play for horseface number 1,roy williams.
in the next two years,paul rhoads will be the top team in the big twelve north,so why would anyone want to play for pellweinie and the fuskers.i just don't understand it.

Wingback

Dec 26, 2008
why would anyone want to play for horseface number two.
harrison barnes wants to play for horseface number 1,roy williams.
in the next two years,paul rhoads will be the top team in the big twelve north,so why would anyone want to play for pellweinie and the fuskers.i just don't understand it.

Two years, huh. Let's revisit this little prediction in say 2011, woodie. My guess is that Nebraska will be at the top of the heap, followed by Missouri and possibly Colorado. Iowa State, Kansas and Kansas State will be battling it out for supremecy of the bottom half of the North.

If you continue to look at recruiting in the Big 12 North, Nebraska remains consistantly at or near the top of the heap. Iowa State remains consistantly at or near the bottom of the heap. I wouldn't bet the world on what Rivals and Scout have to say, but consistant trends certainly say something.