Krick leaving program, Jensen still deciding what he wants to do

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Hadn't heard any rumblings about Krick. I wonder what happened? Hate to see either of them go!

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we've had any scholarship defensive tackles or nose guards leave the program under CPR?

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we've had any scholarship defensive tackles or nose guards leave the program under CPR?

Last year we lost Bevins. But it's a bad theory.

Can't blame Krick as he was a walkon.

You can't blame Jensen either if he leaves, but that would sting a little more as he is a scholarship player.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
At what point is it okay to suggest we may have a Shane Burnham problem?

Please elaborate? Krick was a walkon, they leave the program all the time, especially when they do not earn a scholarship and have already been here for 4 years.

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
Holy crap, how'd I forget about Bevins. Even if Jensen leaves though, he doesn't have awful numbers of guys transferring out, just kind of hit a bad stretch.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Not sure that there is a Shane Burnham problem. Bevins left because he supposedly had some issues and never really felt comfortable at ISU. Krick leaving possibly because he is a non-schollie player. Jensen leaving because he has been at ISU for 4 years and quite possibly graduating and wants to move on. So not sure how you lay this on Shane Burnham unless you know something we don't.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron