JBo KO’d

Status
Not open for further replies.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
I'm sure his Dad has known he's been a douchebag, smart-mouth, ******* for a long time.

ATCy

Jun 3, 2015
Hard day to be a dad ... son is laughing his ass off following this on Twitter and Im trying not to laugh with him and doing my best to teach him a life lesson.
You are teaching him a lesson. The lesson our society has severely forgotten, there are consequences for your actions and words. Also, karma is a *****!

Reactions: isutrevman

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
They need a better weight program. 4 years in college and he's built like a 7th grader.
I know categorically they don’t lift at all. Fran is opposed to it. They do a tiny bit but nothing useful.

• Informative
Reactions: isutrevman

MyNameEhJeff

Apr 2, 2021
21 Jump Street
Information I've learned in the past 48 hours
- Bohannon instigated the fight by throwing drinks and ice at a group of people from the floor above them in DC's
- He was not sucker punched. I've heard this from two separate sources
- He refused medical assistance on scene
- People that know him are concerned about his drinking

I remember there was a certain drunk/puking picture of him floating around the internet. Not a good look for The Situation. Are these the kinda “Memz” he was referring to?

Reactions: carvers4math

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
I don’t remember the other Bohannans but don’t remember ever hearing anything bad. Were they just as arrogant or is that just a Jorbo thing?
I have a personal issue with Jason from the 04 state tournament, lol. Matt played at UNI. I imagine Iowa fans took issue with Jason and Zach going to Wiscy. The three of them combined generated less drama than this douche canoe

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
Information I've learned in the past 48 hours
- Bohannon instigated the fight by throwing drinks and ice at a group of people from the floor above them in DC's
- He was not sucker punched. I've heard this from two separate sources
- He refused medical assistance on scene
- People that know him are concerned about his drinking
- He is incredibly embarrassed

Information I've learned recently and over the years
- His teammates hate him
- Fran did not want him back on the team and only took him back because CJ left. He felt he "needed" him and had to sell the team on the idea
- Iowa's PR Department is a joke and that press release is another example of that

If I hear any more I'll be sure to share
Drinking problem like he's an alcoholic or just an idiot when he drinks?

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
The thing is, most of us have met a person like him. Arrogant as hell, cocky, treats others like they are below him. It was only a matter of time before he got jacked. Hopefully he learned.
As I said, most of us have met someone like him. When I was in school (a different college than ISU), the tailback was one of those arrogant pricks. One night he was bouncing, he had a look in his eyes like he was going to fk somebody up. Intimidating guys as they were getting ID. Finally he found a target and pushed the kid on to the street then on to the hood of a car and started punching him in the face. But then this tall skinny red headed kid that looked like he couldn't fight came on the scene and started fighting the tailback. He just killed the arrogant prick. Broke his nose, swelled up both eyes. The tall kid had a long reach, kept his distance, and just duked on the tailback. Other bouncers, who were also football players pulled their buddy back in the bar, they wanted nothing to do with tangling with that tall kid. He must have boxed or something. Anyway, you hate to see someone get hurt, but sometimes a guy has it coming.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Hard day to be a dad ... son is laughing his ass off following this on Twitter and Im trying not to laugh with him and doing my best to teach him a life lesson.
Try being the father of a child that knows him.

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
The thing is, most of us have met a person like him. Arrogant as hell, cocky, treats others like they are below him. It was only a matter of time before he got jacked. Hopefully he learned.
As I said, most of us have met someone like him. When I was in school (a different college than ISU), the tailback was one of those arrogant pricks. One night he was bouncing, he had a look in his eyes like he was going to fk somebody up. Intimidating guys as they were getting ID. Finally he found a target and pushed the kid on to the street then on to the hood of a car and started punching him in the face. But then this tall skinny red headed kid that looked like he couldn't fight came on the scene and started fighting the tailback. He just killed the arrogant prick. Broke his nose, swelled up both eyes. The tall kid had a long reach, kept his distance, and just duked on the tailback. Other bouncers, who were also football players pulled their buddy back in the bar, they wanted nothing to do with tangling with that tall kid. He must have boxed or something. Anyway, you hate to see someone get hurt, but sometimes a guy has it coming.
Was this around early 80’s? There was a boxer Brian Pantzlaff (spelling) that looked like a red headed farm boy wearing bib overalls. But when he got into the ring, that wasn’t some hick from French Lick. He was from Bettendorf.

Reactions: Macloney
Status
Not open for further replies.