JBo KO’d

Status
Not open for further replies.

TClone99

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I was out in Ames around our '00 team a few times and cannot fathom anybody giddy with excitement that one of them might get clocked at a bar.

One night at 3am a gas station cashier on Welch wouldn't let me use the bathroom and Jamaal Tinsley whom I didn't know told the guy I was with him and he gave me the key.

Other times I saw those guys at the bars everyone was so excited to have them around, nobody cheering for them to get beat up
Tinsley and Horton were cool as hell every time my friends and I were out with them.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I don't know why anyone would think that. There were athletes at ISU in the early 2000's that I wouldn't have pi$$ed on if they were on fire.

Oh I know exactly what you are talking about too! I think some would see a few of our "stars" back then in a different light if they knew of some of the things they did off the court or field while in public thinking they were bullet proof because of their athletic popularity. Had a female friend have exactly that happen to her while waiting in line for a bar on Welch Ave one night. A very well known athlete at the time grabbed her ass and she did not find it welcomed or funny at all. She confronted him about about it and his response was "you know who I am right?" She told him she knew who he was and didn't care because that doesn't give him a free pass to grab a strangers ass while in a line to get in a bar. Him and a few other players left and got in their car then started shouting out the car window at her as they passed by calling her a slut, c-word, and a few other things all for her standing her ground about being touched inappropriately.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
After watching the video full screen that dude went over to try to calm it down and JoBo said something to get ***** slapped. Would love to see the video from JoBos phone but he wont post it cause he’s a punk ass *****.

Only way that video comes out is if he really was sucker punched for no reason or it is heavily edited to just the few seconds he got punched. Where there is smoke there is fire and it sure sounds like he bit off more than he can chew to whatever led up to him getting his ass beat.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
Chris Alexander got in a fight one night when I was in Sips. I don't remember what went down but that was one of the final nails in his coffin at ISU.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
What a crap show. Seems like most Iowa fans are totally sick of this guy and you have to think his teammates hate his guts too. He's got to be an absolute cancer to that locker room.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
The Iowa Rivals board and Hawkeye Nation both have threads on this now. Several posts about a history of Jordana running his mouth and having a massive ego...many think this was a long time coming.

What a whiny punk piece of sh!t.

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
I checked reddit and here are some of the best comments:

"I've been to DCs, man, I'd be embarassed to get knocked out there. At least go somewhere like the Fieldhouse or Summit to get smoked."

"I hope that guy's hand is OK. It's usually a solid break when you hit something that dense."

"24 year old Dude gets popped outside a bar frequented by freshmen, funny how the rest of the team can manage to avoid this"

"Legend has it the guy who knocked him out took off his shoes, signed them, left them on the pavement and walked away."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron