JBo KO’d

Status
Not open for further replies.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
If there are any criminal charges filed, it's obvious JorBo's phone will be confiscated by the police. I would bet JorBo has already deleted his video, although I'm guessing the video he took can still be recovered.
Im surprised the dipsh*t didn’t live stream it

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
I wouldn't be surprised if no charges are pressed. JorBo doesn't want the truth to get out. He can use the statements by the PR department and Fran to be considered a victim. He will likely team up with Chad to get a story together about overcoming the trauma of the incident.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I wouldn't be surprised if no charges are pressed. JorBo doesn't want the truth to get out. He can use the statements by the PR department and Fran to be considered a victim. He will likely team up with Chad to get a story together about overcoming the trauma of the incident.

I'm sure he wants his phone seized as evidence.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Parizek giving the legal breakdown on this.
Said Jorbos phone can be taken via search warrant.
Yeah, that’s not what he said. He said if probable cause can be established then you can get a search warrant. PC ain’t always as easy to establish as people think. You have to get a judge to agree with you.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Hopefully the folks from the wedding party make a few calls since they might get labeled as the instigators.

Iowa basketball leans on nothing ever being their fault so the fans will buy Bobo's version.

Reactions: Statefan10

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Hopefully the folks from the wedding party make a few calls since they might get labeled as the instigators.

Iowa basketball leans on nothing ever being their fault so the fans will buy Bobo's version.

It's actually causing a pretty big dust up.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
So there are a lot of douches that go to that bar?
403_7015637.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.