JBo KO’d

Status
Not open for further replies.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
I mean, if you just completed a 28 day transformation and finished it with a spray tan, wouldn’t you also feel untouchable?

(yes, he was knocked out the same day he posted his embarrassing selfies of said “28 day transformation”)

Air brushed abs and a spray tan all of a sudden he's Wade Garrett. Why am I laughing so hard!?

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
My read of the situation is that Jordan Bohannon thought he was untouchable because he's Jordan Bohannon in Iowa City, and even if he would get touched everyone would have his back because he's Jordan Bohannon.
I don't know why anyone would think that. There were athletes at ISU in the early 2000's that I wouldn't have pi$$ed on if they were on fire.

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Think he decides to actually leave after all of this?

Sounds like the public support is a little iffy.

At a minimum if what they are saying over at HN is true.........he needs to issue an apology to that wedding party. Other than that more than likely he might get booed in Carver. That's the actions of a low life doing that to a wedding party.

• Winner
Reactions: Statefan10

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
At a minimum if what they are saying over at HN is true.........he needs to issue an apology to that wedding party. Other than that more than likely he might get booed in Carver. That's the actions of a low life doing that to a wedding party.

Could you provide a summary of the Hawkeye nation discussion?

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Could you provide a summary of the Hawkeye nation discussion?

I was banned forever by the diesel years ago, so I cannot link anything. However to summarize, only one person is sticking up for him i.e. it doesn't matter what he did he didn't deserve to be sucker punched. It's still just one page maybe 20 posts by now. But other than that one individual......no one is feeling sorry for him.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
I just think he was practicing his Marcus Smart impressions for next year. :rolleyes: If student section doesn't come up with something next year, they should all be kicked out of Hilton.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I was out in Ames around our '00 team a few times and cannot fathom anybody giddy with excitement that one of them might get clocked at a bar.

One night at 3am a gas station cashier on Welch wouldn't let me use the bathroom and Jamaal Tinsley whom I didn't know told the guy I was with him and he gave me the key.

Other times I saw those guys at the bars everyone was so excited to have them around, nobody cheering for them to get beat up

StateThrowdown

Oct 27, 2008
Jasper County
I was out in Ames around our '00 team a few times and cannot fathom anybody giddy with excitement that one of them might get clocked at a bar.

One night at 3am a gas station cashier on Welch wouldn't let me use the bathroom and Jamaal Tinsley whom I didn't know told the guy I was with him and he gave me the key.

Other times I saw those guys at the bars everyone was so excited to have them around, nobody cheering for them to get beat up

I was thinking the same thing. I can't think of an athlete that the ISU fanbase would dislike as much as a lot of Hawkeye fans seem to dislike JorBo. If he has gotten on their bad side, he must be one major jackass.

• Agree
Reactions: HFCS

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
After watching the video full screen that dude went over to try to calm it down and JoBo said something to get ***** slapped. Would love to see the video from JoBos phone but he wont post it cause he’s a punk ass *****.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown

Guys like Homan and Vroman were some of the coolest guys you'd ever meet. A few of the football guys like Eilers not so much.

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
Guys like Homan and Vroman were some of the coolest guys you'd ever meet. A few of the football guys like Eilers not so much.
Just think two of those three are no longer with us. What were they upper thirty’s?

Status
Not open for further replies.