JBo KO’d

Status
Not open for further replies.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
There are few situations in life where I think the best course of action is to pack your bags and leave, but when you are a well known member of your local community and people's instant reaction is to laugh when you get popped in the ******* teeth, it may be time to bail.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
So, who hit him? Was it the guy in the hoodie who ran by? Or was that guy reacting to something else he saw going down? And by "going down," I mean Jorbo.

StagecoachMike

Mar 24, 2021
If you went solely by the story on CBS Sports, you would think Bohannon was just minding his own business when someone came up and punched him for no reason at all. And how McCaffery says his friends kept the incident from escalating, you would also think they had to do everything they could to hold Bohannon back from going after the guy. Good thing there's video that shows otherwise.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Reactions: khardbored

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
My read of the situation is that Jordan Bohannon thought he was untouchable because he's Jordan Bohannon in Iowa City, and even if he would get touched everyone would have his back because he's Jordan Bohannon.

Doubtful, most people dislike him.

MyNameEhJeff

Apr 2, 2021
21 Jump Street
My read of the situation is that Jordan Bohannon thought he was untouchable because he's Jordan Bohannon in Iowa City, and even if he would get touched everyone would have his back because he's Jordan Bohannon.
I mean, if you just completed a 28 day transformation and finished it with a spray tan, wouldn’t you also feel untouchable?

(yes, he was knocked out the same day he posted his embarrassing selfies of said “28 day transformation”)

Status
Not open for further replies.