I support Pollard 110%

Status
Not open for further replies.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
I support JP and he has had mistakes. I have mistakes every day just like you do, however, most of the posters couldn't make it a day in the guys shoes.
Z

I'll bet a monkey throwing darts verses Jamie's strategy on getting more success for the athletic dept.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I'll bet a monkey throwing darts verses Jamie's strategy on getting more success for the athletic dept.

It depends.

Is the monkey humping a football at the same time? I mean, that would be entertainment, right? And supposedly, entertainment is what it's all about! Win or lose, entertain us and we'll be happy.

ketelmeister

Oct 24, 2006
It depends.

Is the monkey humping a football at the same time? I mean, that would be entertainment, right? And supposedly, entertainment is what it's all about! Win or lose, entertain us and we'll be happy.

Wow, you have a fertile mind. Somehow I don't see a monkey on a football as entertainment. But to each their own I suppose.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Wow, you have a fertile mind. Somehow I don't see a monkey on a football as entertainment. But to each their own I suppose.

Well, it would be more entertaining than some of the contests I've witnessed in Ames over the years. ;)

And think of all the media attention - PETA would be all over it. And which creature would they defend? The monkey or the pigskin?

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
Well, it would be more entertaining than some of the contests I've witnessed in Ames over the years. ;)

And think of all the media attention - PETA would be all over it. And which creature would they defend? The monkey or the pigskin?

stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron