**** Haws recent thoughts on Bubu Palo

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
So where did Haws get it wrong?

First, he refers to the current proceeding as unusual when the reality is that Bubu is exercising a right guaranteed in our Bill of Rights. And Bubu has no other recourse in order to obtain justice. Everyone without an agenda knows this.

I'm not even getting into the criminal stuff...

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Phew crisis averted.

On another note, how the heck did I not know ISU had a cemetery???!!!!

That is a mystery. Never venture to the northwest end of campus? I believe they were burying Johnny's cremains there this spring.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
First, he refers to the current proceeding as unusual when the reality is that Bubu is exercising a right guaranteed in our Bill of Rights. And Bubu has no other recourse in order to obtain justice. Everyone without an agenda knows this.

I'm not even getting into the criminal stuff...

How does that not make it "unusual"? I would think that an individual accused of rape pursuing a civil action against his accuser is unusual. That doesn't mean that I don't understand the legality of his lawsuit.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
I found it hard to read and, I don't see how it makes any sense. What he supposedly saw in the decision doesn't seem to agree with what Leath has said. Haws made it sound like the victim was actually raped. Every indication has been that this is a question of she was able to consent.

The other thing is that if Bubu was actually blackout drunk then he was raped because he wasn't able to consent.

In reality I hope that what this says is not true. If it is then Leath truly needs to go. There is so much wrong with it that it makes my head hurt. I truly hope that Leath just wanted to "play it safe" and side with the victim. As bad as that is it seems to me that this is hopefully the best situation.

DhaCheann

Mar 31, 2012
Denver, CO
I can't take anything serious anyone named "**** Haws" says. When are they going to leave Bubu alone? It's dropped, he's moved on, everyone else needs to too, give the guy a break

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I rarely have sources. However I will say I have been told by somebody who knows more than anybody here that there were very good reasons why leath did what he did. They didn't go in to detail and I didn't ask.

Regardless my life will likely be improved by never hearing about palo or this case ever again.
I've heard the same thing. I heard Palo did much more than the public knows. I don't blame Leath at all for his decision.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I can't take anything serious anyone named "**** Haws" says. When are they going to leave Bubu alone? It's dropped, he's moved on, everyone else needs to too, give the guy a break
it's not dropped though is it? Isn't bubu in the middle of a civil suit?

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I've heard the same thing. I heard Palo did much more than the public knows. I don't blame Leath at all for his decision.

If true, I hope it all comes out. Either way, I hope the whole truth is revealed in this thing.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Nope. By ****, I meant someone who burned a scholarship for our wonderful Coach Fred last year.

Well I'd say we still had heck of a successful season, so that statement is moot.

oh and maybe Bubu's lawyer shouldn't have agreed to leaths time table on his decision, eh?

Last edited:

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
If both parties were black out drunk, why aren't we talking about the real alcohol problems that college students have? That would seem a better discussion than this ongoing he-said-she-said.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron