madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Tom Petty's "Don't Come Around Here No More"
Peter Gabriel's "Sledgehammer"
Aha's "Take On Me"
GNR's "Welcome to the Jungle"
U2's "Where the Streets Have No Name"

Always. Used to creep me out.

Funny, the song may remind me of the video, but I've forgotten how odd some music videos are.

And someone go take a look at All 4 One's version of 'I Swear' and tell me they're not stalking/harassing that girl.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

Funny, the song may remind me of the video, but I've forgotten how odd some music videos are.

And someone go take a look at All 4 One's version of 'I Swear' and tell me they're not stalking/harassing that girl.

I was legitimately going to mention this one!

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC

Little know fact - Exactly one half of Linda Perry's body is her mouth

• Funny
Reactions: Angie

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Mariah Carey - Honey. So much 90's stuff happening here. Peak Mariah, Puff Daddy, Mase, Eddie Griffin, the guys from Jerky Boys, an elaborate (for a music video) escape plot to go along with the song...the quintessential big budget video that just doesn't get made anymore.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Thanks to @Farnsworth for this one! I think it'll be popular:

What songs, when you hear them, immediately make you think of the video?

My immediate, gut reaction is "Thriller," as I think a lot of people's will be. But another one for me is "Black Hole Sun" with the creepy melting faces and surreal coloring.
Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
As mentioned before, Taylor Dayne's "Tell It To My Heart." I just wanted to post the video again. Loved all her videos, but the first was the best (aside from those hair "extensions"). Oh 1988, you never fail to make me laugh for a number of reasons - the music, the fashion, the hair, the fashion. The fashion.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron