Favorite Moment on Cyclone Fanatic?

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Didn't this site pave the way to the jimlad?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Right now. This is now now.
[video=youtube;qzO4BSTnkgg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzO4BSTnkgg[/video]

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This was good too, I remember this one well:

Cant wait to see this matchup next year. Who has the edge? Id give it to Woodbury, no disrespect to Royce. Hes a good player. Woodbury is a likely one and done lottery pick. Guy is a FORCE who will eat Royce alive if Royce has an off day. Fran is really building something special over there. A true powerhouse of sorts that will be contending for the title year after year. Thoughts?.
I follow recruiting closely and have seen Woodbury play several times. He is comparable to Kentuckys Anthony Davis. I think Davis has better hops, but Woodburys game eclipes his in every other category. Should be a fun game next year in Iowa City.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Close second - the time a CF Trollercoaster was created and a mass group of fanatics would go to message boards of opposing fan bases and just troll the **** out of them.

If I recall correctly, our best attack was Hawkeye Nation, which resulted in 5-6 permabans in one night. And EVERY poster over their went off on Jon Miller for the crap he's allowing to go through on HN.
This wins. That night was epic! IIRC, CF had planned downtime to upgrade servers so a several of us planned to raid Hawkeye Nation. That thread should have been shut down in minutes given the stuff that was being said but we times it perfectly with no HN mods being online at the time so that thread was up for a good couple hours. Seeing all the HawkeyeNation posters lose their panties over it will always be one of my Cyclone Fanatic favorite memories.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
This was good too, I remember this one well:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by LvCy

I follow recruiting closely and have seen Woodbury play several times. He is comparable to Kentuckys Anthony Davis. I think Davis has better hops, but Woodburys game eclipes his in every other category. Should be a fun game next year in Iowa City.

Wow! Good find.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
cmoneyr

:wink:

-keep

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse

The following was my favorite posting sequence:

Snowcraig:

Well, I hear the couch is nice this time of year.

She only yelled a little bit. Mostly she made me feel guitly, 'not only was I worried about Jaden, I was worried about you too'. The force is strong in this one.

I have to take her and J to 'diary for a wimpy kid'. Then I owe her whatever chick flick she chooses. I also have to go to the school and apologize to the principal and the teachers. Then I have to call her mom and apologize since the school called her too.

Cymon:

After you apologized you should have flipped it on her for not having dinner ready.