CFTV-LIVE: Breaking down Marial Shayok's commitment

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006

LOL. The formula for success is scheduling cupcakes. Play nobodies and inflate your record. It is a proven formula. The Big 12 Schedule includes enough teams to make the schedule tough. Baylor and K-State........and even Iowa have proved it. Our Iowa State team of 2000 proved it. Play nobodies and beat those nobodies. People just look at the record.

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
LOL. The formula for success is scheduling cupcakes. Play nobodies and inflate your record. It is a proven formula. The Big 12 Schedule includes enough teams to make the schedule tough. Baylor and K-State........and even Iowa have proved it. Our Iowa State team of 2000 proved it. Play nobodies and beat those nobodies. People just look at the record.

Just when I thought I would never like you Stormin, you go and type up something like this......AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee

Not playing our biggest rivalry game every year is an affront to college football.

Last edited:

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Not playing our biggest rivalry game ever year is an affront to college football.

Have you paid attention to B1G and SEC football? Their Division setups allow teams to avoid playing tougher teams. Hell, the SEC only plays 8 Conference games. WTF?

Complete BS that the SEC only plays 8 conference games.

• Winner
Reactions: isutrevman

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
I guess I don't understand the Alstork talk? Why do people think we have a shot with him? Have we even visited him yet and I missed it?

Brown on the other hand we have paid an in home visit and he is coming to Ames this weekend. I think we have a better chance with him.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I guess I don't understand the Alstork talk? Why do people think we have a shot with him? Have we even visited him yet and I missed it?

Brown on the other hand we have paid an in home visit and he is coming to Ames this weekend. I think we have a better chance with him.

I think it's different because he's testing the NBA draft waters, so a decision is not likely to be imminent. That's just a guess though.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009

Must be inside info because CW had the same take on Alstork. I believe they visited him but that's it so far.

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
Must be inside info because CW had the same take on Alstork. I believe they visited him but that's it so far.

Yeah must be some inside Intel for sure because I don't think there has been any chatter regarding us and Alstork for weeks.

I guess we're in a good spot if he is testing the NBA waters with 4 (now 3) open scholarships to maybe sit back and hold onto one for a late spring or mid-year guy.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017

Yeah must be some inside Intel for sure because I don't think there has been any chatter regarding us and Alstork for weeks.

I guess we're in a good spot if he is testing the NBA waters with 4 (now 3) open scholarships to maybe sit back and hold onto one for a late spring or mid-year guy.
Didn't we have an in-home Monday?

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman