Buy a Blizzard Today!

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
This thread has been all over the place. A few random thoughts. Mcflurry's are awesome. Blizzards are too but both them and Mcflurry's are so overpriced for the amount you get it's ridiculous. I now just do them myself at home. Once in awhile DQ will have a special on Blizzards and that now the only time I will purchase one.

Curious what are people favorite kind of Blizzard? My fav is choc chip cookie dough followed by Butterfinger.

D

DistrictCyclone

Is it sad I know what Option A is from reading the container?

Edit: And beef gelatin just sounds awful. See earlier post about things delicious separately but disgusting together.

I was surprised at how similar the ingredients list is considering that Option B's entire business model is to present itself as an improved alternative to Option A.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Back to Pop Tarts v. knockoffs, Pizza Rolls also belong. The knock offs are a crime against humanity.

Blizzard: Oreo Mint Cream.

Chocolate chip cookie dough blows. Had about 4,000 of those too many when I was in middle/high school and can't stand 'em now.

Last edited:

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
This thread has been all over the place. A few random thoughts. Mcflurry's are awesome. Blizzards are too but both them and Mcflurry's are so overpriced for the amount you get it's ridiculous. I now just do them myself at home. Once in awhile DQ will have a special on Blizzards and that now the only time I will purchase one.

Curious what are people favorite kind of Blizzard? My fav is choc chip cookie dough followed by Butterfinger.

You need to try the Culver's cookie dough version some kind. Even more pricey (also larger though) but their cookie dough is far and away the best.

My fave flavors are cherry or strawberry cheesequake, oreo, and cookie dough (but I'll only get that one from Culver's...........so that doesn't count.)

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Back to Pop Tarts v. knockoffs, Pizza Rolls also belong. The knock offs are a crime against humanity.

I was 100% thinking about Pizza Rolls when we were discussing Hot Pockets. I honestly can't remember the last time we had Hot Pockets, due to Pizza Rolls' superiority.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

I have to admit, I kind of found my two or three favorite Blizzard flavors, and haven't branched out much.

In order of most-to-least ordered:

1) Cookie dough Blizzard with hot fudge (chocolate ice cream is also acceptable in place of the fudge sauce)
2) Butterfinger
3) Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

D

DistrictCyclone

I was 100% thinking about Pizza Rolls when we were discussing Hot Pockets. I honestly can't remember the last time we had Hot Pockets, due to Pizza Rolls' superiority.

That's a low hurdle to jump over. I'm pretty sure I'd rather consume my own **** than eat Hot Pockets.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
That's a low hurdle to jump over. I'm pretty sure I'd rather consume my own **** than eat Hot Pockets.

They really are kind of awful. I keep thinking that maybe I just haven't had the right kind yet. I don't really think I'm willing to keep searching, I'll just stick with Pizza Rolls.