2 FEMALE teachers caught in classroom

kgreeny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Wow so many unfilled dreams were right there. Big money says the teacher shot the janitor down.

rdubbs

Feb 12, 2009
Central Iowa
Wow, sounds like a great school! (and by great school, I mean somewhere I'd never send my kids but would love to take part in their "Parent/Teacher Conferences")

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
And all three have had affairs with Tiger Woods.............

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
The only person at fault here is the janitor (for turning them in).

If two teachers have a good time during a school talent show and no one finds out...did it really even happen???

I think that you should be thanking that janitor so that you have something to talk and dream about today.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
And guess what, they wont be fired. Name another profession where that would be the case. There may be a few but they are likely not influencing kids. The system that teachers work under is a joke. They can be the most incompetent person in the world and will not be fired frankly because they can't.
True. There was a story about these rubber rooms in NY on the news recently. The teachers' union is so strong that they can't be fired, even for this type of misconduct. So NY teachers accused of misconduct are sent to a "rubber room," usually just a gym, where they hang out all day, everyday, doing absolutely nothing until they reach retirement age, quit or get a job elsewhere. They get full pay and benefits all the while too.

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
The best part is the video at the bottom. The kids they interviewed are priceless. Especially the last girl, holding the mic.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
True. There was a story about these rubber rooms in NY on the news recently. The teachers' union is so strong that they can't be fired, even for this type of misconduct. So NY teachers accused of misconduct are sent to a "rubber room," usually just a gym, where they hang out all day, everyday, doing absolutely nothing until they reach retirement age, quit or get a job elsewhere. They get full pay and benefits all the while too.

Yeah, it is a joke.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006

Wow, now that is a post that has the potential to send a wonderful thread straight to the cave. Must. Resist. Urge. To. Comment. On. Unions.........

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
"NICE"

130a.jpg

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I'm literally amazed that this thread has taken off like this:jimlad:. Anyone check out the poll? 38% say no punishment needed. In related news, a lot of guys are taking the poll.

You would know. Zing!

Help Support Us

Become a patron