2 FEMALE teachers caught in classroom

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I had one decent teacher in 6th grade. The rest were all old and I sure as hell didnt want to walk in on two of them swapping dentures.

Reactions: Psyclone Brian

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
And guess what, they wont be fired. Name another profession where that would be the case. There may be a few but they are likely not influencing kids. The system that teachers work under is a joke. They can be the most incompetent person in the world and will not be fired frankly because they can't.

cigaretteman

Nov 8, 2006
Iowa
Letterman talked about this last night in his routine. He said that, to be fair, it was show and tell, and also noted that the Janitor turned them in 45 minutes later. Also, he pointed out that it was the first time that being a HS janitor had ever paid off!

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Ralph: Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me.