2 FEMALE teachers caught in classroom

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Awesome. Very hot.

What in the heck is wrong with that idiot janitor?

When you walk in on that situation, you just slide right in and join. Or, at the very least, keep it a secret and find a good location to watch the next encounter.

acrozier22

Mar 17, 2006
Southeast Iowa
And guess what, they wont be fired. Name another profession where that would be the case. There may be a few but they are likely not influencing kids. The system that teachers work under is a joke. They can be the most incompetent person in the world and will not be fired frankly because they can't.

Take your complaints to the NEA.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
And guess what, they wont be fired. Name another profession where that would be the case. There may be a few but they are likely not influencing kids. The system that teachers work under is a joke. They can be the most incompetent person in the world and will not be fired frankly because they can't.

Your so wrong.... two hot female teachers should never be fired for this kind of behavior!

This should be encouraged, not discouraged!

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Take your complaints to the NEA.

I would rather ***** here. People complain about of education system. Part of the problem is there is no quality control. What incentive does a teacher have to perform better? They are guaranteed a raise every year and cannot lose their job. Sure they can move to administrative positions, but that just takes some more schooling, it isn't necessarily through performance.

rdubbs

Feb 12, 2009
Central Iowa
Your so wrong.... two hot female teachers should never be fired for this kind of behavior!

This should be encouraged, not discouraged! Also they should be filmed so they know what they are doing wrong to correct for future encounters.

Added some for ya. :smile:

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

This should be encouraged, not discouraged!

I see your point. I feel, though, they should be fired. I was always told in school, if you are going to give something out, bring enough for everyone. They did not follow this rule.

Reactions: clones_jer

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron