Kobe Bryant is dead

packattack425

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 25, 2010
Des Moines
I wouldn’t be surprised if weather was a factor in the crash. Airports in the area are currently reporting cloud ceilings around 1,500 feet and haze. Wouldn’t be surprised if they were lower this morning. Add that to rising terrain and you don’t have a good mix.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
I wouldn’t be surprised if weather was a factor in the crash. Airports in the area are currently reporting cloud ceilings around 1,500 feet and haze. Wouldn’t be surprised if they were lower this morning. Add that to rising terrain and you don’t have a good mix.

"Eyewitnesses also tell us that they heard the helicopter's engine sputtering before it went down. The cause of the crash is under investigation."

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
ABC news definitely said the kids were on it. I hope they're wrong and if they are, that reporter is going to be in some hot water.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Source: Kobe Bryant among dead in helicopter crash
2:58 PM ET
  • ESPN
Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant is among five people killed in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California, a source confirmed to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. Bryant was 41.

According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, there were no survivors of the crash. An investigation is ongoing.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron