This sucks if true...

cyentist

Oct 11, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
cyclones.com still has him on the coaches roster and we all know how quickly they change that. I'm hoping this is not true as well, I really liked this hire. If he liked CPR so much to follow him to ISU, what would make him do a lateral move to Ole Miss?

Brentwood

Jun 25, 2008
Altoona
cyclones.com still has him on the coaches roster and we all know how quickly they change that. I'm hoping this is not true as well, I really liked this hire. If he liked CPR so much to follow him to ISU, what would make him do a lateral move to Ole Miss?

The -20 degree weather we have been having?

arganbright2

Aug 6, 2006
That is one thing about those coaches leaving the South. Once they wrap up the recruiting class, they all love to play golf. Bobby Bowden completely shuts himself off for a week or two after signing day and hits the links. I'm guessing nobody is going to be playing at Veekner for 3 or 4 months

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
That is one thing about those coaches leaving the South. Once they wrap up the recruiting class, they all love to play golf. Bobby Bowden completely shuts himself off for a week or two after signing day and hits the links. I'm guessing nobody is going to be playing at Veekner for 3 or 4 months

Skladany used to spend hours every day at AG&CC.

ljs6756

Apr 10, 2006
I hope this is a mistake, He was a coach there form 95 to 98 that could be what we are reading.

Swanson10

Jun 12, 2008
I am not buying this. he looked pretty happy and like he was with a group of friends on his tour yesterday.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Why is everyone treating this as if its a fact, even though its just a rumor on some random teams message board?

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Are you kidding me, have you seen what happens with rumors on this board?

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Why is everyone treating this as if its a fact, even though its just a rumor on some random teams message board?

It's a good point. However, we are Iowa State. We've thought up the plot, wrote the s cript, hired the talent, filmed the movie, edited the film and then watched it about 100 times on DVD - continuously.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron