This sucks if true...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
Why is everyone treating this as if its a fact, even though its just a rumor on some random teams message board?

You mean like the idiot who posted that one rumor on that one random message board about Chizik interviewing for the Auburn job? What a joke that turned out to be!

JDDCy

Jul 1, 2006
Wasn't the defensive tackle coach(Don Dunn) from Auburn supposed to be going to Ole Miss? Maybe that is where the confusion is coming from. I hope.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I have been a Clone fan long enough to know if there is a rumor and it is bad news about ISU, it is true or the truth is even worse than the rumor.:no:

buckskin

Feb 1, 2007
Wasn't the defensive tackle coach(Don Dunn) from Auburn supposed to be going to Ole Miss? Maybe that is where the confusion is coming from. I hope.

I was just about to post the same thing. It is my understanding the Ole Miss d-line job was between Dunn and one other guy.

tleonwdm

Apr 13, 2006
WDM
Yes it sucks. It is already on one the Ole Miss coaching website. Asst Head Coach, DL coach. Amazingly, it doesn't mention his "weeks" with ISU.

mt85

Mar 24, 2006
Maybe I should have chosen to matriculate at the University of Texas. This crap is really disheartening.

cyingreen

Nov 13, 2006
Jasper County
Maybe Price pulled a Ferentz and had never actually signed a contract, waiting for the terms to be ironed out. Thus he was never really "here."

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
kicknutif5.jpg

Cyclone90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 29, 2007
I am not buying this. he looked pretty happy and like he was with a group of friends on his tour yesterday.

The guy's a bigger jerk than Chizik if that's the case. He had to know that Ole Miss things was a done deal and he's back here smiling his rear end off, not because he's happy but he knows we're screwed.