*** Official Texas Tech vs #24 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
It was a lot of fun watching efficient offense (for most of the game) and suffocating defense. This is a solid team.

Reactions: Yaz

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Unfortunately I didn't get to see the game today.... had a family thing to go to today.

Sounded like a very dominating performance by the good guys today! Love it! Can't wait to watch it once the full game is on youtube. Saw a few highlights on cyclones.com. From the little highlights I saw .... it appeared maybe they let Purdy run a little more today and had him bootleg more?? Is that correct?

And obviously looking at the stats.... the defense just dominated again..... that is one salty D right there.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Unfortunately I didn't get to see the game today.... had a family thing to go to today.

Sounded like a very dominating performance by the good guys today! Love it! Can't wait to watch it once the full game is on youtube. Saw a few highlights on cyclones.com. From the little highlights I saw .... it appeared maybe they let Purdy run a little more today and had him bootleg more?? Is that correct?

And obviously looking at the stats.... the defense just dominated again..... that is one salty D right there.

The game was kind of boring in the best way possible. So this is what it's like to have a good team?

• Agree
Reactions: Jonyrose