Dow down 3,000 points in the last week

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
If it’s not stock market related and gets political take it somewhere else.

I know this would never happen, but a man can dream.

I would love it if the admins could banish those that can't control their impulses to turn a thread political. Some type of temporary suspension to where they could only post in the cave (i.e....access to all other forms would be blocked) for a period of time .

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

I would love it if the admins could banish those that can't control their impulses to turn a thread political. Some type of temporary suspension to where they could only post in the cave (i.e....access to all other forms would be blocked) for a period of time .

Mods start with this poster since he’s an offender in this thread.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010

You're perpetuating the political argument here as much or more as anyone, so feel free to self-ban if you're so adamant about this.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Thank you!!! I’m disappointed it took someone this long

Nobody got it except us I guess. My advice now is for everybody on this forum to start drinking heavily. I heard Argent was making a Missouri run.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Nobody got it except us I guess. My advice now is for everybody on this forum to start drinking heavily. I heard Argent was making a Missouri run.
giphy.gif

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
How low are mortgage rates going to get? If they follow all the other markets.

Reactions: aauummm

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Two years of gains gone in less than a week. Very cool.

cy90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 12, 2010
Umm, Netflix or something? People are going to be bored as **** if they have to stay home. Idk
Debating whether to buy 3 different biotechs like Gilead Sciences,Moderna, and Novavax and hope one of them gets the vaccine. Probably too much risk vs. reward.

• Creative
Reactions: aauummm

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky

What a self own, congrats lol

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron