*** Official IOWA STATE VS #15 Kansas State Big 12 Tournament Game(Day) Thread ***

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
So I posted at the beginning that I bet on Iowa STate -2.5 tonight because I thought they would keep the same momentum going from yesterday. Jokes on you, I wanted them to win and cover, just like the rest of the season.
Just because there were mental mistakes that I pointed out doesn't mean I need to be called names or disliked. Shayok saved the day and he and this team deserves all the praise, but nobody here can deny that the offense went completely stagnant for most of that second half with no creativity to speak of. I don't know what you don't like about that. Same goes for the others disliking my posts.

While I (somewhat) appreciate you trying to explain yourself, you have a very strange way of cheering for the Cyclones. Go back and read your posts when we were in the game with less than five minutes left. It's as if you were taking pleasure in us getting down to KSU. That doesn't register for me, and never will. Our offense struggled in that game, but we won. And sure as heck Coach Prohm had something to do with that win. Acknowledge that and maybe you won't get the backlash next time.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Anyone else watch Weber and Prohm after the game. Weber seemed even whinier and more butthurt than usual. Really was the cherry on top for me. That guy...

I don’t think he was whining. KSU players were complaining to Prohm about TH dunking at the end and it looked to me like Prohm was explaining to Weber TH didn’t mean anything with it and Weber looked like he was kind of saying no worries, not a big deal.

chiroclone88

Nov 14, 2006
I'm not a robot
You forgot a few. But they won’t stop. They will pretend that it’s all the players winning in spite of the coach.
I know I forgot more than a few...but those were the ones I remembered off of the top of my head.
I just don’t understand why some people have to b**** and moan so much about every little thing - is it so difficult to at least try to be optimistic/supportive/positive?
It’s ok to be critical, but don’t be a douche all the time.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
So I posted at the beginning that I bet on Iowa STate -2.5 tonight because I thought they would keep the same momentum going from yesterday. Jokes on you, I wanted them to win and cover, just like the rest of the season.
Just because there were mental mistakes that I pointed out doesn't mean I need to be called names or disliked. Shayok saved the day and he and this team deserves all the praise, but nobody here can deny that the offense went completely stagnant for most of that second half with no creativity to speak of. I don't know what you don't like about that. Same goes for the others disliking my posts.
I feel bad for him that he’s miserable after such a win.

Cycloneman24

May 15, 2018
I have never been to KC for the tournament. I saw someone online post they bought 2 beers for 30 bucks. Is it really that costly to drink at the bars there?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Died laughing when Holly Rowe tonight commented that Cartier Diarra was on the sidelines as he had "lower abdominal issues" and yesterday she said that "his tummy hurt" as he had the same issue. She said she got flack from K-State fans for saying that. I was praying to God that she was going to say that he had diarrhea.

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
I don’t think he was whining. KSU players were complaining to Prohm about TH dunking at the end and it looked to me like Prohm was explaining to Weber TH didn’t mean anything with it and Weber looked like he was kind of saying no worries, not a big deal.

Could be... @surly was pretty magnanimous so I’m gonna go with your interpretation.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron