*** Official IOWA STATE VS #15 Kansas State Big 12 Tournament Game(Day) Thread ***

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
This team has no clutch 3 point shooters.
I'm sorry I offended you Mr. Shayok.
giphy.gif

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
So, I need to make a confession...

When the Purple ***** Cats went up 5 with 2:43 left, I turned the radio off. (I liken this to @cowgirl836 retreating to the bathroom during big games a few seasons ago) I then watched, and enjoyed, a 10 minute YouTube video. I came back to Twitter, and was getting nervous with each new tweet. But, they pulled out the win.

God bless the invention of DVRs. :D

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
And now, to stroll over to the BTN for the cherry on top....

Fran going 1-1 with a win over Illinois is already a gigantic win for them compared to the average BTen Tourney. I think they were on an 0-6 skid or something?

It would be like ISU winning nine Big 12 tournaments in a row.

clonedlion

Feb 28, 2013
Drew up by Steve Prohm.
You’re such a douche.

Sorry they won so you can’t be happy for the evening.
So I posted at the beginning that I bet on Iowa STate -2.5 tonight because I thought they would keep the same momentum going from yesterday. Jokes on you, I wanted them to win and cover, just like the rest of the season.
Just because there were mental mistakes that I pointed out doesn't mean I need to be called names or disliked. Shayok saved the day and he and this team deserves all the praise, but nobody here can deny that the offense went completely stagnant for most of that second half with no creativity to speak of. I don't know what you don't like about that. Same goes for the others disliking my posts.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Wait WV wouldn't get an auto bid by winning would they? 16 wins would be obscene for a team to get in on.

Bubble teams would be cheering for us because West Virginia would steal a bid with a win.