*** Official IOWA STATE VS #15 Kansas State Big 12 Tournament Game(Day) Thread ***

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Checking in to see how @BryceC is doing.

I think a care package is in order

61lh3w-52TL._SY355_.jpg

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
I watched this team in Maui and how they ended the regular season was a bummer, but I was sad to read and hear how they were fighting amongst each other in practice. If this team wants to succeed play for each other and love each other, have the same end goal to your best abilities. This team is talented so play hard on defense and be smart on offense. Ball you man ball you man on defense.

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
1. I am on record as saying I would be ok with it. Go back if you wish.
2. I have said I am open to admitting I am wrong. Why is that so hard for people to grasp? Nobody here can argue the offense stopped moving, passing and it looked really bad Fran said the same thing. I said that is on Prohm to have something to get them out of it. That was it. What is incorrect or awful about that? I also said that in the heat of moment, when they were down and turning it over. It is also a fact that Shayok hit two huge clutch, challenging threes to save the game. Is that wrong?
3. Nobody is whining, just commenting as the game was being played out.
4. You and others seem to deem anyone with an opposing view some pariah because I am ok saying the offense needs more creativity, but also impressed with PRohm getting this team to play like they ought to.
5. For the umpeenth time, I am ok if Prohm proves me wrong. It is you and others who are blindly defending something and getting mad at anyone who says anything counter and that isn't a good way to go through life.
Lastly, it was quite the win and no doubt in my mind they win tomorrow and I will probably be backing up the fact I want them to lose by betting on Iowa State. Figure that one out...

I agree with some of your points but Jesus Christ dude. Take some time to enjoy it and see what happens tomorrow night. Idk how anyone could have such a negative view after that win.

• Agree
Reactions: SerenityNow

clonedlion

Feb 28, 2013
I agree with some of your points but Jesus Christ dude. Take some time to enjoy it and see what happens tomorrow night. Idk how anyone could have such a negative view after that win.
I don't, lol. I made the comment during the game that the offense got stagnant and I said Prohm needs to be better on the offensive end. That was it. On to KU.

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
We had a few crucial blocks.

While early in the game, the energy-play tip-in by Tyrese in the first half seemed to elevate the effort of the team and was really important. I feel like a lot of times during the losses the team would stagnate and get so far down. That play to me snapped them out of their funk and avoided them getting to far down.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
While early in the game, the energy-play tip-in by Tyrese in the first half seemed to elevate the effort of the team and was really important. I feel like a lot of times during the losses the team would stagnate and get so far down. That play to me snapped them out of their funk and avoided them getting to far down.

It’s no coincidence that our play this year dropped when TH seemed to hit his freshman wall. Looks like he’s blasted through it and we’re winning again.