*** Official IOWA STATE VS #15 Kansas State Big 12 Tournament Game(Day) Thread ***

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Nick has been nothing but class since he transferred to ISU. Didn't get a lot of PT his sophomore year but was very useful off the bench. Had injury problems his junior year. He's had some hiccups this year but his effort and attitude are always there. I just think he's been a great Cyclone.

It’s super cliche but NWB is one of those guys that does a ton of things on the court that just don’t show up on the stat sheet. He’s going to be missed after this season.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Apples and oranges. KU was up 10 and we stopped playing D. Tonight we were up 4 and KSU hadn't let up.

I didn't care about EJ's dunk. No problem at all. Play D if you want to stop a dunk.

I cared about that being a blatantly fixed game prior to that dunk. I mean that was 100% an ISU win that was stolen, zero doubter.

I never understand how people care about the dunk in that game, it's a million miles from the thing that ticked me off.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I thought it was fitting that Lindell got both on a key one and one late after missing the front end of a late one at Hilton.

Total team win. That momentum change in the last two and a half minutes was one of the biggest gut checks in recent memory.

I believe Lindell missed the second one. Isn’t that the play where Jacobson hustled and got KSU to knock the ball out of bounds?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Cyclonepride

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
It’s super cliche but NWB is one of those guys that does a ton of things on the court that just don’t show up on the stat sheet. He’s going to be missed after this season.

TH is the same but we'll get 3 years at least.

He politely doesn't give a ****.