ANALYSIS: My thoughts on the new opening at OC

cyputz

Jul 26, 2006
What about somebody like Brent Vigen, the current Associate head coach and offensive CO at Wyoming. Young man with bright future.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Hope you weren't planning on a relaxing Saturday @ChrisMWilliams

Funny you ask.

So my wife and daughter were supposed to be out of town all weekend. I'm thinking, "FREEDOM!!!!"

Wife gets called in for emergency surgery on a dog. Now I have my daughter. Then yesterday morning I start hearing about Manning rumors.

Saturday went from sitting around watching hoops in my underwear to keeping a toddler entertained and this stuff.

Such is life!

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Funny you ask.

So my wife and daughter were supposed to be out of town all weekend. I'm thinking, "FREEDOM!!!!"

Wife gets called in for emergency surgery on a dog. Now I have my daughter. Then yesterday morning I start hearing about Manning rumors.

Saturday went from sitting around watching hoops in my underwear to keeping a toddler entertained and this stuff.

Such is life!

Is the dog going to be OK?

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Would Ayeni be a possible OC candidate. Sure he just left for NW to be their RB coach, but OC would be a promotion and position him to be a head coach sooner.

Reactions: cyhiphopp

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Do. Not. Want. Good RB coach, but would be a very questionable hire for OC IMO.
I agree, with the way things are rolling and the talent we have returning it'd be pretty disappointing if we don't get someone who has called plays before.

CloneForever1

Jun 9, 2016
Hearing that the grad assistant to OL coach is pretty much a done deal. So the OC will have to be someone on staff. I would guess Golesh, but guess is the operative word.

KennyPratt42

The Legend
Jan 13, 2017
Hearing that the grad assistant to OL coach is pretty much a done deal. So the OC will have to be someone on staff. I would guess Golesh, but guess is the operative word.
We still have one assistant to hire to fill the new 10th spot. So there will be a new assistant hired in addition to the GA offensive line coach.