ANALYSIS: My thoughts on the new opening at OC

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Careful ill report you for thought crimes.
Oh, please give me a second chance.:oops: I will promise to never use my tongue again to offend another. :cool: Anyone have a sharp knife I can borrow? :eek: Does that mean I have to cut off my two index fingers which are used to communicate in this forum?;)

• Friendly
Reactions: aauummm

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Oh, please give me a second chance.:oops: I will promise to never use my tongue again to offend another. :cool: Anyone have a sharp knife I can borrow? :eek: Does that mean I have to cut off my two index fingers which are used to communicate in this forum?;)
Stop talking dirty to me. You know I hate when you do that in public.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Sorry buddy, I ain't flying back from beautfiul Boca Raton for a spring game. I already gotta take out a second loan on my kidneys just to get back for this years Big 12 Chamionship Season.

Well.............., I just think we ought to go our separate ways. I know others will want to spend time with me lying and exaggerating our importance in life.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Well.............., I just think we ought to go our separate ways. I know others will want to spend time with me lying and exaggerating our importance in life.
Well you could always comp my ticket. I hear you got some pull with Campbell.