Players dancing on sidelines

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I really think the only reason Bibbs drew the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty was because he was turned toward the defender when he did it and the official interpreted it as directed at the defender.

I didn't see it but the camera angle had him almost off the screen. If that's the case I can cool off a little at least in that it may have deserved the flag per rules. I don't know if an ISU player was within 5-10 feet on the Kung Fu 360, but if they were it's still kind of the exact same thing. Just tired of being a bad team with bad breaks from the stripes on top of it, mostly that game-fix replay vs OK State at half. Need to vent.

Truth is we've had blows dealt to us by the zebras that were much less deserved than a flag for our bench dancing.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
They were dancing on the sidelines during the KU game last year, but that was just to stay warm, I think. I like to see the having fun.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I couldnt care less. I would think if anything, recruits see it as a positive.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
I love it. Anything to have some moments of enjoying the game is a must. And these kids have not been able to have much fun these last couple years.

RubyClone

Mar 21, 2014
Dancing on the sidelines is somewhere in the triple digits on my concerns checklist about the FB team.

The fact that players seem to think there's something to dance about is slightly higher....

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
I don't see what the big deal is, that round house kick was the most entertaining part of the entire game.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
It was fine. I think it was when we were playing well. The whole crowd really seemed to be having a pretty good time most of the game. The people we usually sit around yelling obscenities at the players and coaches stayed home. There seemed to be a good synergy between the team and the crowd and it got pretty loud at times despite how few people showed up.

I was surprised how positive the fans around me were for this game as well. Didn't sit in my normal seats as we had company ones (imagine that) but outside of a few offensive failures, not much yelling towards our own sideline. I'm glad all of the Nancy's stayed home.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Some teams have the talent for the fun and loose approach. IMO we need more guys who are in the mood to have fun only when they are winning, if ever. The hard-hat, lunch pail, grinder program Rhoads likes to think his program is.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Some teams have the talent for the fun and loose approach. IMO we need more guys who are in the mood to have fun only when they are winning, if ever. The hard-hat, lunch pail, grinder program Rhoads likes to think his program is.

Yeah, because that approach has worked so, so well.

If Rhoads is going to be around longer this hard-hat, lunch pail ******** needs to be thrown out and never spoken of again. It is such a failure in understanding the current climate and realities of college football.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I think its about keeping the blood circulation and muscles stretched, not about winning any kind of competitive dance contest.

Memories of Dennis Rodman heading to the tunnel to hit a stationary bike before being unleashed back onto the court.

isuforlife

Sep 6, 2007
well when you play like they have all season might as well dance drink and smoke!!