Players dancing on sidelines

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Skidoosh

May 27, 2012
It's stupid and they looked foolish. Reminded me of high school girls softball players doing cheers in their dugouts.

Lol. In case you haven't noticed, its the new thing in college football. If you weren't too busy crying in the breast milk over cyclone football, you would've noticed almost every team we have played this year has done it to some extent.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I was on the sideline during the second half on Saturday and thought it was great. At the end of the day, these really are just college kids and God bless 'em - they haven't had a lot of fun this year. It brought a smile to my face to see them actually enjoying the game of football. Seeing that and then watching the game play out the way that it did made that a fairly heartbreaking loss in my opinion. Just would have liked to see them get rewarded for hard work, despite the fact that winning that game really wouldn't have meant much (other than another win in the column at the end of the season).

jackrabbit

Dec 2, 2006
Have watched Baylor? Their redshirt players are all hoping around dancing and stuff. They even have someone assigned to keep them off the field.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I'm just glad that they seemed like they wanted to be there. You could tell about 2 minutes into the Kansas game that none of the 105 wanted to be there. :twitcy:

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Listen, playing football, or any sport for that matter, is more than about winning, it is about having fun. If they players need to find an outlet other than winnign games to do it, let them enjoy it. It was fun to watch them too. First time all year that I can rember saying "wow, they actually look like they are having fun."

I say they need to dance more, maybe it will translate to better energy on the field.

I was thinking this too.