Congrats Chris!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
Congrats Chris!!!!!

Might have to give up that expensive beer habit and switch to something cheaper.

:jimlad:

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Congrats Chris!!!!!

Might have to give up that expensive beer habit and switch to something cheaper.

:jimlad:

Aww, he'll have a little guy or gal to bring him a beer on the couch during Iowa State games!

Livin' the dream!

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Thanks a lot guys. I cannot put into words how excited we are. It's been an interesting road but all is well. The wife is feeling good.

Due Feb. 20....RIGHT before the Madness.

Perhaps a vacation will be in line the weekend of the Final Four...

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Thanks a lot guys. I cannot put into words how excited we are. It's been an interesting road but all is well. The wife is feeling good.

Don't let anyone scare you. Kids are tough, but they are also some of the best things in the world (including Cyclone Athletics.) My boys are 7 and 5 now and they are just the most awesome little guys in the world.

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007

You'll have a newborn child. There are no more real vacations for you. That's a rookie mistake to think you might have some time off to yourself. Any time off you have will be full of feeding, burping, changing and sleeping.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny

That's my birthday! If it's on that day I get unlimited coupons and become CyGodParent?

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
You'll have a newborn child. There are no more real vacations for you. That's a rookie mistake to think you might have some time off to yourself. Any time off you have will be full of feeding, burping, changing and sleeping.

Enough about CDub, what about the little one?

Help Support Us

Become a patron