Ann Coulters informed take on Soccer

MrOtter

Sep 6, 2010
Fort Collins, CO
"• Soccer is like the metric system, which liberals also adore because it's European. Naturally, the metric system emerged from the French Revolution, during the brief intervals when they weren't committing mass murder by guillotine."

As opposed to the English system we use today where our measure of length is based on some king's thumb centuries ago. Wanting this country to pull their heads out of their *** and conform to the rest of the world does not make one adore Europe.

That was maybe my favorite point because soccer doesn't use the metric system. Somehow fitting the "metric-system is un-american" argument into an anti-soccer bit when soccer is the only thing that actually makes the whole world know what a yard is... impressively asinine.

Skidoosh

May 27, 2012
"NFL players have died of heat stroke. The only risk of death in a soccer game is when some Third World peasant goes on a murderous rampage after a bad call. "

Is she bragging that NFL players have died because we refuse to take a heat break? wow...

RubyClone

Mar 21, 2014
Last edited:

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
The valley girl as wing-nut act is really worn out.

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
I love reading Ann Coulter. I am as conservative as they come, but she is purposely so off-the-wall offensive that she gets the attention she is looking for. And I find it completely amusing! I disagree with most of what she writes, but I sure do enjoy reading it.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Look at me, I'm desperately trying to keep my name in the news! People stopped listening to me talk about politics years ago, so now I'm turning to sports! Please keep my name in the news!

Pathetic little person.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
I thought the first article was pretty stupid but have to admit I laughed a little reading the second one. Some of you are taking this a bit too serious (and we have the usual suspects who are basing reactions solely/mostly off her political stances).

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I love reading Ann Coulter. I am as conservative as they come, but she is purposely so off-the-wall offensive that she gets the attention she is looking for. And I find it completely amusing! I disagree with most of what she writes, but I sure do enjoy reading it.
Most?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron