***Official ISU vs Kansas Post Game Thread***

cycfan

Nov 8, 2006
After tomorrow, almost 30% of our games will have been against just 3 teams. Interesting.

GO CYCLONES!!!

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
the 23+ wins in 5 of the last 6 years Baylor?

the 4 NCAA Tournament and 2 Elite Eight's Baylor?

I'm ok with that

I think he was referring to the "Let's stop our own momentum with a Drew timeout" Baylor we've all grown to know and love.

Cy83ag

Mar 20, 2010
Earlham
Just finished watching, what a great game and another amazing effort from the guys! Fred again shows what a great coach he is running offense through Georges, hope he' ok for tomorrow.

JusHappy2BeHere

Jan 22, 2013
Houston, TX
I think he was referring to the "Let's stop our own momentum with a Drew timeout" Baylor we've all grown to know and love.

so he's going emotion over fact?

I'm ok with that too.

my two favorite NCAA Men's Basketball Teams will play for the Big XII Championship tomorrow night.

plus, the worst Baylor gets now is the 6 seed in San Antonio, TX, Where we will have a huge crowd.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
the 23+ wins in 5 of the last 6 years Baylor?

the 4 NCAA Tournament and 2 Elite Eight's Baylor?

I'm ok with that

We're thinking more the Baylor where talented NBA prospect players loose millions of dollars a year for staying at Baylor. Where the best player in the conference somehow plays in the NIT, that Baylor :)

Reactions: JusHappy2BeHere

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

I'm ok with that too.

my two favorite NCAA Men's Basketball Teams will play for the Big XII Championship tomorrow night.

plus, the worst Baylor gets now is the 6 seed in San Antonio, TX, Where we will have a huge crowd.

Has Baylor ever had a huge crowd? In anything?

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

I'm ok with that too.

An 11 seed is a good first round opponent, since you guys don't beat the single-digit seeds.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

I'm ok with that too.

Pierre Jackson finishing off his career in the NIT on a loaded team is not "emotion" and it is "fact".

JusHappy2BeHere

Jan 22, 2013
Houston, TX
Does Tarp U even have 50,000 fans?! I'm impressed.

I have nothing but respect for the way ISU fans keep showing up for underachieving sports teams. Some of the best fans in the country... the equivalent of Cubs fans who keep selling out even though their last World Series Champions have been taking a dirt nap for over 100 years.

how many students does ISU have? Baylor has 11,000 undergrad... that's apples to apples right?

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I have nothing but respect for the way ISU fans keep showing up for underachieving sports teams. Some of the best fans in the country... the equivalent of Cubs fans who keep selling out even though their last World Series Champions have been taking a dirt nap for over 100 years.

how many students does ISU have? Baylor has 11,000 undergrad... that's apples to apples right?

Do you guys count tarped off seats as people in attendance? I'm intrigued by the fact that a school that has had as much recent success as it has in several sports still has to beg and plead people to come to their games. Great support there in Waco.

IowaStateClones

Dec 7, 2009

Baylor sucks, get lost.

ISUser

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 28, 2009
Topeka, KS
So I live in Topeka, Kansas and my boss texted me before the game to tell me he wished he could see my face after KU beats Iowa State.

I sent him this picture after the game:

ISU Wins..jpg

Help Support Us

Become a patron