***Official ISU vs Kansas Post Game Thread***

JusHappy2BeHere

Jan 22, 2013
Houston, TX
Do you guys count tarped off seats as people in attendance? I'm intrigued by the fact that a school that has had as much recent success as it has in several sports still has to beg and plead people to come to their games. Great support there in Waco.

Picture was posted.

are you Ray Charles?

BTW, all tickets for football for 2014 are already sold out... What are you going to do now that the Tarp has been dead since October 2013?

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
They were the front runner for best one eyed ball player until Niang got his stitches. Now that's obviously contested.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
They are good at wearing uniforms approved for double use on road crews, too

JusHappy2BeHere

Jan 22, 2013
Houston, TX
Baylor Basketball: Shoot to Kill!!!

I'm guessing you are 12 and have never had anyone close to you die.

I'm also going to say that most Clone fans I've come in contact with are much better people than you are. I hope they police their own losers and your post is deleted and you are sanctioned.

we'll see...

IowaStateClones

Dec 7, 2009
I'm guessing you are 12 and have never had anyone close to you die.

I'm also going to say that most Clone fans I've come in contact with are much better people than you are. I hope they police their own losers and your post is deleted and you are sanctioned.

we'll see...

Wow, he joined the site when he was 4. Now that's dedication.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Man, watching that game again. this is the type of team that if they play like that, nobody can beat them, 5 guys on the floor that can bury you at any time. Could get real interesting around here. Fantastic performance by everyone. Melvin had 19 points and nobody is even talking about it, that is how good this team played tonight.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
football stadium dude... I mean it's Texas... let's be real.

we didn't sell out for Wrestling either... but yes, we did sell out our football stadium for the season next year...

you have heard of football right?

You may have sold it out, but when you had the freakin' Heisman trophy frontrunner (and eventual winner) playing in that stadium, it was pretty clear on TV that the actual attendance sucked. Baylor fans really don't deserve the teams they have, and Baylor teams REALLY don't deserve the fans they're stuck with.

Dude? This is a basketball thread. You've heard of basketball, right?

Toodle on home now, junior.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Didn't everyone in the big 12 sell out their stadium? I mean, ISU does that too and you don't see us crowing about it in a basketball thread.