***Official ISU vs Kansas Post Game Thread***

HoopsTournament

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
www.hoopstournament.net
There were definitely some periods of bad calls, but I thought it was pretty evenly officiated tonight. I think we got a few calls after Fred's T. Wiggins did get away with a two charges, but other than Black's non-call foul, nothing was really outrageous.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
I was all ready to watch this game. drinks, skoal, 60" tv..ready to go..******* black out in CR and I was ******!! Decided I was going to try to just not do anything..didn't listen or check score until about 5 minutes ago. WHOA! Maybe I should do this every game from here forward. My damn toilets are sure cleaner.

Tredici

Mar 2, 2011
West Des Moines
I really thought some crazy Kansas swing was going to happen in the end when the ball went of Niangs leg up 7. Musburger was right about those fans they zoom'd in on, bout the prettiest looking ISU ladies I have seen on national TV in a while. Great win! Drink up!

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
I really thought some crazy Kansas swing was going to happen in the end when the ball went of Niangs leg up 7. Musburger was right about those fans they zoom'd in on, bout the prettiest looking ISU ladies I have seen on national TV in a while. Great win! Drink up!

Musberger is a horn dog.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
The way we are playing in the conference tourney, I don't see either Baylor or Texas stopping us. Tomrrow we win the whole f'n thing and get a 3 or 4 seed in the big dance. I feel that if we keep playing like this then there is no team in the country that can stop us. Destroy them all!!

imnclone

Oct 22, 2006
ISU looks like a different team when they bring energy.. Helps when Embiid isn't slugging up the paint. Happy to see MM and others seal it at FT line.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
There were definitely some periods of bad calls, but I thought it was pretty evenly officiated tonight. I think we got a few calls after Fred's T. Wiggins did get away with a two charges, but other than Black's non-call foul, nothing was really outrageous.

Fred got called for a T because an official didn't know it was a timeout. Wiggins had like three charges. Kane got obliterated more than once.

Last edited:

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
ISU beat every team in the best conference in the country this year.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
The way we are playing in the conference tourney, I don't see either Baylor or Texas stopping us. Tomrrow we win the whole f'n thing and get a 3 or 4 seed in the big dance. I feel that if we keep playing like this then there is no team in the country that can stop us. Destroy them all!!

It's at least a 3 now. With a slight chance at a 2

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006

Could agree more. Refs in KU games are usually terrible but it was fairly even tonight. Some stretches both ways that weren't great, but overall even.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Fred got called for a T because an official didn't know it was a timeout. Wiggins had like three charges. Kane got obliterated more than once.

There were a few not called on us too. I agree that normally we have an argument when playing KU, but tonight was pretty decent. And seriously, just relax and enjoy the win.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
Another important thing about this win IMO (aside from this seasons implications) is the fact that KU was starting to get in our heads a big i think. We had lost too many tough games too them, and getting this one on the biggest of stage in the Big XII was huge just from a confidence stand point going into next season knowing we can stand up to KU and take them.