Preview: Iowa State vs. Drake

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
I think your last part about turnovers is the main factor in how this game turns out. Lucious is going to be the key. If he turns it over like he has for most of the season it will be a much closer game than it should.

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
He and Clyburn have made lots of turnovers. We need to get their problems straightened out in order to win ballgames. I am looking forward to the game. Sounds like Drake has a solid team. Wouldn't surprise me at all if we came out on the bottom end.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
In control, work the ball around with good passes, get some inside out going, drive and dish. It shouldn't be as difficult as we like to make it.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
In control, work the ball around with good passes, get some inside out going, drive and dish. It shouldn't be as difficult as we like to make it.

That really has been the problem, hasn't it. The team has usually been trying to hit the homerun instead of being content to string together hits.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
I will be pleased if we win this game. If I were forced to bet, I would probably say we don't.

nowncarolina

Oct 8, 2009
I have seen Drake on tv a couple of times. They are better than many think so we can not have another performance like the iowa game and expect a W. I would bet we will see a different team today. I am sure Fred has gotten his message across to his players.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Korie isn't the turnover problem. He's only one part of the turnover problem.

He needs to be under control, and so does everyone else, especially Clyburn.

I think we need to start publishing an over/under for turnovers per game so we can bet on it. Dismissing the Omaha game as an outlier (should have been an exhibition) I am establishing the over/under for the Drake game at 16! I'll take the under mostly based on the impression that Drake isn't that good and maybe Fred has drilled them enough that they will actually value the rock in the game.

:spinny:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron