Perrault

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
I rarely listen but had it on yesterday when I thought Iowa would have some breaking news and laughed my *** off Ken Miller did not know the meaning of "420".

At the end of the day, MP is still a d bag and I won't listen today.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
I rarely listen but had it on yesterday when I thought Iowa would have some breaking news and laughed my *** off Ken Miller did not know the meaning of "420".

I caught a bit of the show one day when Jon Miller was on. I found it pretty funny when Matt was telling Jon that he didn't know anything about music. How can you know so little about somebody who is guest hosting with you?

Stelrs1995

Apr 17, 2006
Waukee, Iowa

Sign me up, I have no idea what 420 means either. Guess I could google it. Does that mean I am old? :confused::sad:

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006

Yeah, I heard this too. I found it funny when Miller asked what 420 was, and Matt kind of chided him for it and matter of factly said something to the effect of "Well, it's the police code for a marijuana bust, duh!" which is completely false. It's a common misconception, but still 100% untrue. Good one, Matt.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Yeah, I heard this too. I found it funny when Miller asked what 420 was, and Matt kind of chided him for it and matter of factly said something to the effect of "Well, it's the police code for a marijuana bust, duh!" which is completely false. It's a common misconception, but still 100% untrue. Good one, Matt.
I've never heard the police code thing before.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
There's no preparation or journalism involved - just looking for knee jerk reactions.
I have trouble listening to Matt's voice and his inflection. He sounds like an over-eager teenager talking about touching his first boob every time he gets going on something like this.
And, he fails to realize he's no longer in the Creighton market and nobody gives a rat's *** about the Jays.

This may be the post of the year on CF, especially the bolded portion. Somehow GC always finds a way to raise the bar just a little bit higher each time he posts. Great job.

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
This may be the post of the year on CF, especially the bolded portion. Somehow GC always finds a way to raise the bar just a little bit higher each time he posts. Great job.

We can all only hope to be half the poster GC is.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

I didn't know what it meant either. Even after it was explained I still don't understand why Matt was giggling like he had a feather up his rectum. It wouildn't have been that funny even if Ken said it on purpose.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I rarely listen but had it on yesterday when I thought Iowa would have some breaking news and laughed my *** off Ken Miller did not know the meaning of "420".<br> <br>

If I weren't on my Droid right now I would post that Price Is Right "420" clip...

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
There's no preparation or journalism involved - just looking for knee jerk reactions.
I have trouble listening to Matt's voice and his inflection. He sounds like an over-eager teenager talking about touching his first schlong every time he gets going on something like this.
And, he fails to realize he's no longer in the Creighton market and nobody gives a rat's *** about the Jays.
Fixed it for you

ISUJeff

Jun 11, 2010
Clive, IA
How many people on here will be a giggels fan for the next couple days while he slams iowa?
I know i wil.:smile:

Wow, another post about Perrault. Someone needs to start a thread where you can vote on whether you have a man crush on him or you are just obsessed with talking about him every day. That way, we can put an end to this.

Last edited:

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI
Never even used Pot, but at least have a clue it has to do with toking up. I guess though that I don't technically know the answer.

Always though it was international Pot smoking time. 4:20.

rdubbs

Feb 12, 2009
Central Iowa
Wow, another post about Perrault. Someone needs to start a thread where you can vote on whether you have a man crush on him or you are just obsessed with talking about him every day. That way, we can put an end to this.

Yet you found the need post in said thread? :twitcy: