Xavier Foster removed from team; target of sexual assault investigation

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
You don’t keep paying Parrish if this is settled. He said he’s following up with ISU counsel…. There is more to the story.

The "more" may be that litigation is expensive and he may be trying to shake down the university for a few bucks on a settlement. Going to trial is expensive. Even if he can squeeze $5-10k out of them, that cuts down the net cost of his defense.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Even if it does… what did I say that was incorrect?I would actually be right - there is more to the story than was given today.

Good night, kid. Time for bed.

pretty sure Xavier wouldn’t want his dirty laundry aired out like that since that’d be a part of the litigation. He’d kiss any chance at getting picked up by a major program.

the more of the story is very negative for Xavier. So yes you would be incorrect.

• Dumb
Reactions: I@ST1

LivntheCyLife

Nov 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
Did Parrish say if the issue was with Iowa State basketball or the University? Also, do we know if the alleged victim was a student? I wonder if the issue is not with getting dismissed from the basketball team but perhaps something with the ISU title IX office or investigation of the accusations.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclone87

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
pretty sure Xavier wouldn’t want his dirty laundry aired out like that since that’d be a part of the litigation. He’d kiss any chance at getting picked up by a major program.

the more of the story is very negative for Xavier. So yes you would be incorrect.

Dude - what don’t you understand? Perrish literally said there was more to discuss with ISU counsel. That means there is more to the story. What would they be discussing??? Idiot.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Do you know how Alfredo operates? Lol

You are in over your head.

The only argument you’ve made that makes any sense is that XF may have hurt his chances of winning a suit with his comments today. You can’t say that XF won’t go to court because he doesn’t want his dirty laundry and also say that Perrish will go to court for a pay day.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron