Would you rather?

Football Bowl Game vs MBB NCAA Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

heyguy85

Nov 9, 2007
Iowa
Now that we are excited about football and men's basketball, as we should be, I will play the role of bad guy.
I don't know how to make a poll nor do I know if I have that ability, but someone can set that up if it's deemed necessary.

Would you rather have the football team make a bowl game or the basketball team make the NCAA tournament?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Now that we are excited about football and men's basketball, as we should be, I will play the role of bad guy.
I don't know how to make a poll nor do I know if I have that ability, but someone can set that up if it's deemed necessary.

Would you rather have the football team make a bowl game or the basketball team make the NCAA tournament?

depends on what the bowl game is and if your talking about just making the ncaa's or making it and winning a few games in the tourney.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
Thats a hard choice both teams need to get to the postseason, but this is only CPR's first season so he has got time, and GM is running out of it

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Bowl. Its gonna get infinitely harder to see one for the next couple seasons after this one.

cy2win

May 15, 2006
A bowl game, any bowl game, every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

The money, extra practice time, recruiting, and exposure outweigh any similar benefits of an NCAA selection.

I want both, but want bowl game more.

cycloneryan

May 21, 2006
Des Moines
NCAA tourny. In the tournament we are on the national stage, playing in the Independence Bowl doesn't get us much attention.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I'm more of a basketball fan than a football fan. NCAA's every time.

hursts

Apr 10, 2006
Without question a bowl game would be my choice. It would create real momentum in our football program that desperately needs it right now.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron