Worst luck ever... getting pulled over

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
You're bad at reading. There is a $60 fee even if the citation is waived. He's paying $60 instead of the speeding ticket (around $100) plus the lack of insurance ($394). Or, around $500.

I understand in no circumstance was he actually going to pay the $394 if he actually has insurance, which I already stated in my first post.

So if somebody is tired and missed a part of a post, they are automatically bad at reading? Not even my wife is this bad at passing knee-jerk judgement.

cy1010

Dec 16, 2009
With that understanding, you must agree that only a moron would stick themselves with a $500 fine instead of a $70 dollar fine.

I concur. But only a moron would complain about a $60 fine instead of a $60 fine plus a speeding ticket. Of all the possible outcomes this is the second cheapest.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
I concur. But only a moron would complain about a $60 fine instead of a $60 fine plus a speeding ticket. Of all the possible outcomes this is the second cheapest.

And only a raging moron would choose CF to look for sympathy. The OP should have stepped away from the computer.

ricochet

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2008
So if somebody is tired and missed a part of a post, they are automatically bad at reading? Not even my wife is this bad at passing knee-jerk judgement.

People shouldn't post when tired, texting, or having to go to the bathroom. They are all just as dangerous as posting while drunk. It's true, I read it on the Internet you know.

Help Support Us

Become a patron