Worst halftime show ever

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Based on my Twitter timeline, the halftime show was worse than the loss to Texas Tech.
It. Was. Turrible. A singing chipmunk show would have been much better. Glee club singing would have been better. CW or Blum doing jumping jacks would have been better. ESPN announcers doing interviews of fans would have been better. Much better. These magician guys were no magicians. Not entertainers. Just filler material. Ugh.Did we pay these guys?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
At least FM Acro will be here Saturday. There's no reason to complain with their halftime show.

No...but I know a guy who will stand up and talk basketball, and block the view of the show for the old lady behind him...

:jimlad:

Actually, they're one of my favorites. That, and the local tumbling/cheerleading groups...the itty bitty ones are so dang cute!

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Really? I remember seeing them here in years past, was not watching AGT when they were on it (any show with "the Hoff" wins an immediate rejection from me!). I just assumed they were there before they were here. Interesting. :)

I watched the first couple of season of AGT. Really like the ventriloquist Terry Fator? spelling. But stop watching long ago. The audition part of the show lasts WAY to long.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I watched the first couple of season of AGT. Really like the ventriloquist Terry Fator? spelling. But stop watching long ago. The audition part of the show lasts WAY to long.

We'll watch if nothing else is on (maybe)...but I find myself asking if I would pay to watch an hour-long live show of a certain performer/act. Most of the time, the answer is no.

Help Support Us

Become a patron