Women's Turn-ons and turn-offs

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Plus, constant lashing out toward other's appearances is a fist sign of your own unsettled insecurities.

And your idiocy.

Question for the married guys (or gals)...How does your relationship and all the stuff that goes with it change going from a committed relationship to being engaged and then to being married?

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
I think all of the women all have lovely qualities about them, and are all around wonderful human beings.

Besides, how bad can they be, they're on a sports discussion board? (ok some of them may be just keeping tabs on the hubby but... some of them are on here for real!)

But seriously though... that comment wasn't cool

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Yeah its not cool to look at women that way. They ladies you find your self unattracted to, could be great friends to you anyway. You would probably find that 99% of the worlds population is unattractive to and if you treat them like they are less than you, you will find yourself in the lonely minority. Have some respect.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Unfortunately, we need reassurance. Just always remember that unexpected compliments and flowers go a long way with women.

so does unexpected leather boots or and costumes go a long way with men....

basically marriage and spouses are a two way street. sometimes you have to cross the street to walk that direction and meet them.

-keep.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
You really don't get it, do ya? Pigs like you give other respectable guys a bad name. Starting to see why you're new to this dating scene thing.

Plus, constant lashing out toward other's appearances is a fist sign of your own unsettled insecurities.

Perhaps you haven't seen your willy in 5 years. Maybe you play for the other team and are still hiding in the closet. Who knows. But you certainly have no idea how to "work the ladies", that much seems rather clear.

Ummmmmmmmm, I won't defend what rickybaby is saying, but is it really necessary to say this?

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
How long until he has a - is in front of his rep?

Good lord. Not good. :no:

T minus, now.

BTW - I am 29. Rickybaby, no wonder you don't have a woman. You have to be a man first. (oops, is that a personal attack?) And you must be new here. I don't back down from anyone and you do not intimidate me, if that is your motive.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
And your idiocy.

Question for the married guys (or gals)...How does your relationship and all the stuff that goes with it change going from a committed relationship to being engaged and then to being married?

I really didnt notice much of a change. We dated for 3 years and lived together for 1. For us it was basically the same throughout since we were committed to each other from day 1. Its different for everyone though.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown

basically marriage and spouses are a two way street. sometimes you have to cross the street to walk that direction and meet them.

-keep.

I tried to tell my wife it was a two way street, but she assures me it is NOT!

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA

-keep.

I have done that, so yes. :wink:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I make a post and get attacked and when I respond, I'm the bad guy. Right.

Ahhh, playing the poor me card?

You opened the can of worms, mister. Be prepared to handle the stench.

That is not my motive. Why did you attack me and call me a lier?

Why did you proceed (unprovoked mind you) to call women in general and then a member a heifer?

To all others, my apologies for the crass post.

Ricky - I'm not sorry.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
Have you ever noticed there seems to be a alot more good looking women than good looking guys? Not that I'm looking at guys. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Seriously. There are some goofy looking bastards out there. :goofy:

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
let's all step back for a moment and go back on track ... the plus/minuses of dating/marriage and the things that turn the other side on).
besides sometimes a response does open the door for critique and other times is doesn't. that is also a two way street.

darn the same cliché for a different scenario in the same thread.

- keep.