Women's Turn-ons and turn-offs

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Ok, am I weird in the fact that one of the times I felt most attracted to my wife was when she was pregnant? I cant explain it.

Yeah, you are a freak!

But hey, so am I... I loved the pregnant wife. She was really cut when carrying twins, well up till about 7 months, then she just looked uncomfortable.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Probably. But, looking for advise on women? Don't ask a guy, ask a woman! :wink:

Ask 5 different women, get 5 different answers. And guess what...you should!

If you want some "advice" on women, start by getting the advice by communicating with the one you're with. Works wonders...benefits galore.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Unfortunately, we need reassurance. Just always remember that unexpected compliments and flowers go a long way with women.

So does a fifth of vodka. =) The thing I noticed is that you can compliment a woman you are with, with the upmost sincerity and she will not get anything out of it. But if a stranger walks up 2 seconds later and says she looks nice, she glows. She assumes that I say it because I have to. Not true at all. I only say it if I mean it.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
So does a fifth of vodka. =) The thing I noticed is that you can compliment a woman you are with, with the upmost sincerity and she will not get anything out of it. But if a stranger walks up 2 seconds later and says she looks nice, she glows. She assumes that I say it because I have to. Not true at all. I only say it if I mean it.

That irks the hell outta me as well. I'll say she looks pretty, the next thing out of her mouth is "why don't you go running anymore?"

Gee hon, thanks. :skeptical:

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown

I totally agree, I say it all the time, I mean my wife is a hottie! And I am not saying that just in case she reads this. All my friends think she is hot, they all comment on her. But I can tell her all the time how beautiful she is, and she just brushes it off like I am supposed to say that. UGH.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
There's a reason you're having trouble with the ladies...

istockphoto_2071644_business_pig.jpg

"Evolve... use a condom every time"

Oh wait, this isn't a Trojan commercial is it? Kinda looked like it though... :eek:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
. . .

As this thread once again reminds me of why I'm still single, thanks guys :rolleyes:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
(Ok don't take me wrong... it's not that I plan to avoid women all my life... I'm just enjoying a few years before being enslaved by, err I mean commited to one that I will care about and uh, "Lovingly support" for the rest of my life. I mean, it's kinda hard to emotionally support someone else when I'm using most of my energy supporting myself on the walk home from Welch Ave at 2 in the morning... you know? :wink:)

EDIT: I really do look forward to a relationship. I'm just finishing getting single out of my system and looking to settle down a little first... if I was married there is no way I'd be driving to all the road games this year. Not to mention I've got a few big changes in my life coming up here in the next few months (graduating adjusting to the real world) and while there are changes in my life I will go through with a spouse, at this point I think this is an adjustment that would be easier to make without also worrying about having a girlfriend back at ISU, in a different part of the country (or in my most recent case...) a different country all together. Throw in some other ones like spiritually I'm not ready for the type of serious commitment that I would like to have with my future spouse, and yeah. I'm going to enjoy the time I have to be single and when I find someone that I'm mad about, I'll take it from there and will hopefully have a **** good time with her.

Enough being serious... girls have cooties eww!!!

Last edited:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
(Ok don't take me wrong... it's not that I plan to avoid women all my life... I'm just enjoying a few years before being enslaved by, err I mean commited to one that I will care about and uh, "Lovingly support" for the rest of my life. I mean, it's kinda hard to emotionally support someone else when I'm using most of my energy supporting on the walk home from Welch Ave at 2 in the morning... you know? :wink:)

Yes i miss those days. Lets swap. hahaha

Rickybaby

Apr 15, 2006
Maybe you can't find the right woman because you call them heifers and lie about your age?

Ouch !!! Getting a little sensitive aren't you? Maybe you should look in the mirror. Age, weight? Maybe you were one of the heifers when I was at ISU in the early 80s. What could you possible look like now ... yikes !

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Ouch !!! Getting a little sensitive aren't you? Maybe you should look in the mirror. Age, weight? Maybe you were one of the heifers when I was at ISU in the early 80s. What could you possible look like now ... yikes !

You really don't get it, do ya? Pigs like you give other respectable guys a bad name. Starting to see why you're new to this dating scene thing.

Plus, constant lashing out toward other's appearances is a fist sign of your own unsettled insecurities.

Perhaps you haven't seen your willy in 5 years. Maybe you play for the other team and are still hiding in the closet. Who knows. But you certainly have no idea how to "work the ladies", that much seems rather clear.

Last edited:

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
You really don't get it, do ya? Pigs like you give other respectable guys a bad name. Starting to see why you're new to this dating scene thing.

Plus, constant lashing out toward other's appearances is a fist sign of your own unsettled insecurities.

Perhaps you haven't seen your willy in 5 years. Maybe you play for the other team and are still hiding in the closet. Who knows. But you certainly have no idea how to "work the ladies", that much seems rather clear.

And he is back....