Why you should be excited about Melvin Ejim

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
He looks a lot bigger than usual. With his muscle and lack of depth, right now, he might have to pay some PF next year, hopefully not though.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
He looks a lot bigger than usual. With his muscle and lack of depth, right now, he might have to pay some PF next year, hopefully not though.

I also think he looks a lot bigger than the last highlight video I saw of him. Maybe he did bulk up.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
He looks like a bad man.

I can't wait for all the Big XII accolades and his senior year basketball banquet when Hoiberg tells the story about being a rookie coach that was fortunate enough to start his professional coaching career with what turned out to be the cornerstone of a new age of Cyclone basketball, Melvin Ejim.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
He looks like a bad man.

I can't wait for all the Big XII accolades and his senior year basketball banquet when Hoiberg tells the story about being a rookie coach that was fortunate enough to start his professional coaching career with what turned out to be the cornerstone of a new age of Cyclone basketball, Melvin Ejim.

Thanks for stirring up even more Kool-Aid within me. Impressive feat, and a tremendous idea.

nickcyv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2009
Thanks for sharing CIMD. You are still going to be sticking around right? Getting to know Freddy H and staff should be a very exciting experience.

CornFedIABoy

Jan 8, 2014
He looks like a bad man.

Prophecy.

Reactions: helechopper

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
He looks like a bad man.

Wow

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
He looks like a bad man.

whoa.jpg

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
He looks like a bad man.

master

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
He looks like a bad man.

lotto numbers please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
He looks like a bad man.

Sweet jesus