Whose life would you trade with?

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
For me I'd have to say Sam Elliot. The dude has the voice, the rough and tough look and probably enough money to be comfortable...I'm guessing he got "lucky" A LOT in his prime (probably still could if he wanted)

mjlane

Apr 21, 2006
Tiger Woods, and it's not even close. Most famous athlete in the world (currently), hot wife, more money than you could spend in a lifetime, and get to play golf for a living. IMO, pretty tough to beat that.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Sweet, except for the whole Shea Stadium thing.

If you have seen Chase Field you would think again, that place is going to be nice... I said Wright because he is a decent looking dude, an unreal baseball player and just famous enough to be noticed but also able to fly under the radar. The guy is worshiped in New York...

balken

Apr 14, 2006
If you have seen Chase Field you would think again, that place is going to be nice... I said Wright because he is a decent looking dude, an unreal baseball player and just famous enough to be noticed but also able to fly under the radar. The guy is worshiped in New York...

David Wright is by all accounts a great guy and definitely a great player. My visit to Shea a few years ago put it quite a ways down my list of MLB stadiums, however.

balken

Apr 14, 2006
I like my life, but if I could acquire one person's skill sets, it would be Harry Connick Junior...to have his mastery of music would be worth a lotto to me.

Were I inclined to be mean, I would suggest you go with someone with radio skills rather than Harry Connick. But I'm not so I will let it pass. Oops, did I just post th...

cyclonez7

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
I would switch with the great Gene Chizik. I would love to bring ISU to the National Championship game one day. That's something Gene can do but I can't.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Am I that out of it? I knew the Yankees were getting a new stadium, but the Mets are too? I was not aware of that.

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
Tiger- it shouldn't be close. One problem- I don't exactly love golf.

Brad Pitt. If I could say... leave someone like Jennifer Aniston, for a gal like say... Angelina Jolie... That'd be cool too.

Hef's cool too. He has good style (silk pajamas).

SOOO- i'll take Tiger's money, and a combination of Brad and Hef's style and Women. Perfect.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
At this point, no one.

BUT if I had to, can I choose my wife? She gets to stay home with the kids and play wii, while I have to go to work!