Whose life would you trade with?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

wolverine68

Mar 30, 2007
Urbandale
www.gvc.edu
Whose life would you trade with?

Okay, I’ve thought about this before and I’d like to know what CF’ers have to say about it…

If you could trade lives with anyone (that means trading looks, talent, ability, money, everything) who would it be? I’ll admit that right now I really don’t want to trade with anyone (I love my wife and I love my life) so if you wouldn’t trade with anyone feel free to say that. But if I had to, here is my list…

1. Brad Pitt
2. Will Smith
3. Tiger Woods
4. George Clooney
5. Christian Bale

JonDMiller

Jun 2, 2006
I like my life, but if I could acquire one person's skill sets, it would be Harry Connick Junior...to have his mastery of music would be worth a lotto to me.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I like my life, but if I could acquire one person's skill sets, it would be Harry Connick Junior...to have his mastery of music would be worth a lotto to me.

Yeah, and he seems like a pretty genuine person too. He has it all so to speak.,

wolverine68

Mar 30, 2007
Urbandale
www.gvc.edu

Oh! I should have put his name on the list!! Oh, by the way, if you make this a topic on your radio show during the slow months in the summer, I expect full credit!!! :wink:

Drizzle

Nov 9, 2007
Does he have any lucky nephews or anything that will get his life? If he does I am sure they have already gotten some benefits out of him.

I think he actually has a son?? Im not sure though... How great would it be to be born into that?

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Tony Romo is a good choice!

The guy from Girls Gone Wild before he started going to jail would have been pretty nice for a week or two.