Whirlybirds Account Hacked

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
So it's DistrictClone that is another whiney student when it comes to poor MBB attendance. Makes sense.

He is undoubtedly getting off hardcore on all this attention though. Cheetos and kleenex being totally abused right now on his beanbag chair.

Reactions: keepngoal

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Okay - now I'm confused again. Whirly made a snarky comment about my avatar & I responded in kind, but a couple of other posters laid into him. But then whirly repped me, and I figured all's good if a poster takes snark as well as he dishes it out.

So, did you make the comment, or did you rep me, or did the villain that usurped your "good" name do both?

whirlybirds

Oct 25, 2007
Knoxville, IA
Okay - now I'm confused again. Whirly made a snarky comment about my avatar & I responded in kind, but a couple of other posters laid into him. But then whirly repped me, and I figured all's good if a poster takes snark as well as he dishes it out.

So, did you make the comment, or did you rep me, or did the villain that usurped your "good" name do both?

Look at my avatar..... Do you really think I'd bash someones avatar?

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Whirlybirds is legit. I don't know him but he has never changed his avatar or flammed/trolled anyone. I believe his story. DC has been a pathetic poster coming up with multiple handles like cyber has in the past.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Hey this is DC, posting through rabbuks account( his pass: password12345) But **** all you guys.

whirlybirds

Oct 25, 2007
Knoxville, IA
Whirlybirds is legit. I don't know him but he has never changed his avatar or flammed/trolled anyone. I believe his story. DC has been a pathetic poster coming up with multiple handles like cyber has in the past.

This is true. I'm just here to get the 411 on all things Cyclones. /story

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron