Which fast food restaurant gives you the worst poops?

The runs

• McDonalds

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • KFC

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Popeyes

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Wendys

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Taco Bell

Votes: 70 36.6%
  • Taco Johns

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Burger King

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Chick-Fil-A

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Panda Express

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 40 20.9%

• Total voters

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Was thinking some kind of toss-up between LJS, Taco Bell and Popeyes. Since there was no LJS option it was between Popeyes and Taco Bell. I really almost never eat at Taco Bell (not that I do Popeyes a lot either) but I had to give them the nod.

And yes, we always call them Poopies instead of Popeye's.

Reactions: DFWClone

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
The jomocha shake at Burgies Coffee in Ames is a guaranteed earthquake on a toilet within one hour. Explosive.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
This is a true statement too. That place is so awful. I have no idea how people eat there.
I haven't eaten there in forever, but I LOVED LJS as a kid. You could get a side order of "crunchies" off menu if you asked. So good. I'm sure it would destroy my intestinal tract if I ate those now.

crispies-are-an-off-the-menu-side-item-1540916981.jpg

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I haven't eaten there in forever, but I LOVED LJS as a kid. You could get a side order of "crunchies" off menu if you asked. So good. I'm sure it would destroy my intestinal tract if I ate those now.

https://img4.mashed.com/img/ga
I llery/the-untold-truth-of-long-john-silvers/crispies-are-an-off-the-menu-side-item-1540916981.jpg

I still do LJS about twice a year and yes always get extra crunches.

I always immediately regret it, but it's a good fix every now and then.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
It's Long John Silver's and I won't be told otherwise.

This is the correct answer.

I hadn't had LJS in a long time last year, drove by one and enjoyed it. I forgot that you have to have a plan for about 30 minutes after you finish, so pooping in a strange gas station bathroom was the order of the day that day.

Of the choices, I picked KFC, which has a similar, but lesser effect on me. moreso than taco bell.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL

In our little group we called those "Fried nothings." But the employee behind the counter one time said they were called "Crumbs." Never heard of them called "crunchies."

ketchupnmustard

Oct 28, 2006

That looks just like a plate of Sterzing's potato chips..?
Wait a minute...OMG!

Reactions: urb1

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
In our little group we called those "Fried nothings." But the employee behind the counter one time said they were called "Crumbs." Never heard of them called "crunchies."

We always called them crunchies too. In high school we would get 12 hush puppies for a dollar with extra crunchies. Dip the pups in ketchup and then use that to adhere the crunchy to the puppies and we were living large. All washed down with an Orange Julius.

It truly sounds disgusting now.

Reactions: DFWClone

4cy16

Jun 14, 2021
What fast food does they least damage to your system.
Discuss.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Are you talking the actual Runza at Runza? Their burgers are pretty good.

While not exatly fast food, when DaVinci's was in Ames, their pizza (especially the "special" that the Sousas always got) required very careful timing. Those that lived further than a 5 minute walk from Campustown had a distinct knowledge of where all the restrooms in the various buildings along your walking route were.

When I lived in Omaha I had Runza a lot. Burgers and chicken strips are great. And their fries with their ranch is good as well (reminds me of going to bbobs for ranch). Plus you can get frings.

I've never had an actual runza though.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Not fast food but eating at Buffalo wild wings or hu hot typically causes me to void my bowels within an hour of consuming