Which fast food restaurant gives you the worst poops?

The runs

• McDonalds

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • KFC

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Popeyes

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Wendys

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Taco Bell

Votes: 70 36.6%
  • Taco Johns

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Burger King

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Chick-Fil-A

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Panda Express

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 40 20.9%

• Total voters

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Chicken from any desert fast food place is a gamble.

My bet was called at a Carl's Jr in Quartzsite Arizona. Only time I was happy to blow chunks and have fire hose pressure on the other end.

Edit: Also, if the first bite of chicken tastes strange don't just go all aggressive on the dipping sauce to disguise the flavor.

Last edited:

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I don’t know what it is, but the Saucy Southerner at Hickory Park always seems to head in a southerly direction about a couple hours after eating it.
Lol......agree....one of their sauces seems to invoke that I believe. If you've not tried their in house sausage link....super tasty ...but typically you aren't given "a couple hours" lol

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Lol......agree....one of their sauces seems to invoke that I believe. If you've not tried their in house sausage link....super tasty ...but typically you aren't given "a couple hours" lol
Pretty sure I’m gonna have several polyps someday due to those.

• Wow
Reactions: CapnCy

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I avoid the in house sausage everywhere as a rule.

• Haha
Reactions: CapnCy

wenkeej

Dec 28, 2015
Cambridge
King Buffet Ames. Not technically fast food. Destroy the porcelain 30 minutes after every time. Sometimes before leaving. Too bad it's gone.

And some will say that Mongolian Buffet is the same since it's owned by the same people, but it's not the same.

• Agree
Reactions: StevieISU23

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Every time we get Burger King we immediately regret it. It is nicknamed "vomit King" in our family.

DFWClone

Aug 19, 2013
Toss up between Popeyes and Taco Bell. Going with Popeyes because that is usually a multi day event when I eat that. Taco Bell is usually one and done.

• Winner
Reactions: MeanDean

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Are you talking the actual Runza at Runza? Their burgers are pretty good.

While not exatly fast food, when DaVinci's was in Ames, their pizza (especially the "special" that the Sousas always got) required very careful timing. Those that lived further than a 5 minute walk from Campustown had a distinct knowledge of where all the restrooms in the various buildings along your walking route were.
What was on the special?

My DaVinci's memory was pepperoni and cream cheese. Also a dish that could exact some revenge later on.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Not fast food but La Fuentes in Ames on Duff. It’s closed now but I doubt anyone has gotten out of their parking lot before an immediate need to **** occurs. And I mean immediate

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron