What’s going at Casey’s?

SMG

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Why does Casey's no longer handle Powerade products?

Last edited:

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
You can find Powerade in most competing stores. Casey's whole Coke section is much smaller then Pepsi's.

They're obviously getting a better deal financially from Pepsi than Coke.

The spice must flow. In this case, it's called Mountain Dew instead of melange.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Just looked up my account and only have like 1,000 and I had a ton more than that. Just sent them a message about it.

Updating this. I will say the times I've reached out for customer support they have been pretty good. I just had to make a change to rewards account and I got back my points. I had a little of 23,000 which is like over 90 bucks in casey's cash. Now to not mess around and use them before something happens again.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Updating this. I will say the times I've reached out for customer support they have been pretty good. I just had to make a change to rewards account and I got back my points. I had a little of 23,000 which is like over 90 bucks in casey's cash. Now to not mess around and use them before something happens again.
Pizza party for the game tomorrow night?

• Funny
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
They are taking over all Swift Shops in Ames. The one by west Hyvee will demolished. Gary Thompson will still own the land they are on.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
I need to find out what all I can use it on. Because if I can I will probably use it for gas money for my vehicle.
You can use it as caseys cash in store. Donate it to a school district, or use it to save on gas. If you use it on gas there is a 20 gallon limit. And the max saving on gS are the same as the caseys cash value. So only use on gas if you can fill 20 gallons.

I've used my hy vee fuel save to get gas for a penny a gallon. Well, 1.6 cents after tax. Had to have my brother bring my old beater to the station as my daily driver doesn't have a 20 gallon tank. It has the same rule, 20 gallon limit.

• Informative
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I think the Kwik Stars are nice, but I wonder how they're able to pay their overhead. The places are huge, and the inventory has to be significantly more than Casey's. If they have more employees at higher wages, that's more expense. I hope they have guys with sharp pencils figuring all that out. I don't have any complaints about our local Casey's other than their card readers weren't working at the pumps for a while.
Volume sold in store. QuickTrip runs massive shifts with high wages but they are processing 3-4 transactions per register per minute in the mornings. The ones in my area nearly sell through almost stock at various points in the day.

Reactions: CychiatricWard